02🥟

Hyunjin and Jeongin pulled up to the high school. Hyunjin parked the car, and started to get out, but stopped when he noticed he brother wasn't moving, just staring at the daunting school in front of him.

"Innie, what's wrong? Everything ok?" Hyunjin asked, worried that something was terribly wrong. 

"Um, yeah, I just uh," Jeongin gulped. "I am just kinda nervous for high school."

"Hey, you are gonna love high school. It is so much better than middle school." Hyunjin laughed, trying to cheer his brother up. 

Jeongin broke his gaze on the building, looking at his brother with love and admiration. 

"Can you smile for me, Jeonginnie?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin gave his brother the biggest smile he could. Hyunjin smiled back at him. "Thanks! Now, let's go rock high school!" Both boys got out of the car. Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin's backpack, helping the smaller put it on. 

"You have all of your medical stuff right?" Hyunjin asked as he adjusted the backpack.

"Yep! But, just in case, do you have my emergency kit?" Jeongin questioned.

"I sure do. Come on, we are gonna be late for our first class."

The boys made their way inside the school. Jeongin stopped, a wave of nervousness hitting him again as he saw how many students there were. Hyunjin patted his shoulder, leaned over and whispered to him. "Hey, you got this, okay? No one in this school is as strong as you."

The bell rang, letting the students know that the first class would start in five minutes, and Jeongin nodded. He took a deep breath, and walked away. He stopped, turned around, and quickly crushed Hyunjin into a hug.

"Thanks for believing in me, Hyunjin." He whispered.

Hyunjin hugged him back. "Of course. You got this." They broke their hug. "Have a good day, Jeonginnie!" Hyunjin exclaimed. Jeongin waved to his big brother and walked away to his first class as a high school student.

Hyunjin walked towards his first class. He was nervous for Jeongin. What if the students make fun of him for being sick? What if they hurt him? Is he going to be ok? Hyunjin took a deep breath. It's ok, Hyunjin, he told himself. He is growing up. He is surely able to take care of himself, right?

He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't notice all the stares his peers were giving him.

Hyunjin walked into his first classroom. He looked around, hoping to see his best friend, but no luck. He sighed, and walked to the back of the classroom. He wasn't aware of everyone looking at him judgingly, he just sat down and looked through his phone waiting for school to start. 

His thoughts were interrupted when the door opened again. He looked up from his phone to see a group of about five boys. 

He recognized them instantly. Seonghwa, Yunho, San, and Wooyoung were known as the bullies of the school. Luckily, Hyunjin was lucky enough to go unnoticed by the group of boys for three years. 

In the middle of that group was the one person Hyunjin had hoped to see. They made eye contact and Hyunjin smiled. He got up, ready to go say hi to his friend that he hadn't seen all summer. 

But as he walked towards Minho and the group of boys, a sentence stopped him that made his blood run cold. 

"Oh look, it's that fag."

-----

Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Rae❣️