A Message (6/30/22)

I never really wanted to post anything outside of the official chapters when it comes to these stories, but I'm afraid that I'll be intervening due to the heavy news we've received on this day. And while I have shared this on the conversation tab, I thought it would be best to also voice it here on this and the story CAPTURE.

It's a hard day, for many people of this community, especially those who have followed Technoblade. Whether they've followed him from the beginning or are recent viewers, many are mourning a loss of a wonderful creator who brought light and comfort to many people around the globe.

I may have only been a passive viewer of his content, but I'm aware of the impact he's made on the community as a whole. From the words of his friends and good acquaintances, along with the words of his family, he was a passionate and humble man that wanted to bring joy to those who watched his content.

For those who have found comfort and support though this man's content, know that he is not gone, for we are those that will continue to carry him on through life as the memories we carry. Technoblade never dies, after all.

I'm not great with words, especially when it comes to connecting to sensitive topics, so I apologize if my words are not sufficient enough. Please remember to try and properly take care of yourselves, and keep yourselves hydrating. Take all the time you need to help yourselves at the best of your abilities.

May you rest well, Technoblade. You will not be forgotten.
<3

---

Regarding to this topic, I do have a question if I may ask, and I'd like an open and honest answer, and I mean to ask this question with as much respect as possible. 

With the stories I have and are writing, related to the DSMP, some, if not all, have Techno involved in them, but I do not wish to write him (his character) directly in it if no one is comfortable with this concept. 

I mean this with the utmost respect, and while I know many will have many opinions, I wanted to ask to see how you all would fare if he (his character) were involved in these plots. If not, that is totally valid.

---

Note I am still writing, and I do apologize for the long pause. I've been going through some things myself. I have some chapters ready to be posted, but I want to do a huge overhaul on not only this story, but on my other books as well.

and maybe even some new stories... <-<