Hidden Secret Room 10 Part 16

Start from the beginning

"I can't use a gun but I have the Bug King card!" Ye Qi raised his head to look at Shao Qingge. "Chief Shao, did you forget? You gave me this card. The bug king transformation can only be used once per instance. Yours has been used but I still have one. After I transform, I will have the physical strength of the bug king and can provide cover for Group Leader Yu."

"......" Shao Qingge heard him utter a lot of great truths and couldn't help being stunned.

"Chief Shao gave me such a powerful card. I want to make a contribution too." Ye Qi smiled.

"Okay." Yu Hanjiang simply nodded. "Ye Qi will come with me."

Shao Qingge's Bug King card had previously been used to heal everyone's injuries then he used Rich and Willful to make a copy and handed it to Ye Qi. It just happened to come in handy now.

Ye Qi received Group Leader Yu's consent and immediately activated the Bug King card. The 7 year old boy's eyes turned blood red and they were as beautiful as crystal clear rubies. Shao Qingge saw the 7 year old Ye Qi with red eyes and couldn't help chuckling. "You are like a little boss."

Ye Qi scratched his head. "I am using this card for the first time and I'm not quite used to it. The world in front of me is also red?"

Shao Qingge earnestly taught Ye Qi what he learnt from his own experience. "In the eyes of the bug king, the same type is white while human beings are red. You have inherited the abilities of the bug king including climbing, jumping and healing. There is a layer of armor under the skin and severed limbs will regenerate immediately. You are only afraid of fire. However, the infection ability isn't inherited. Scratching the opponent won't change them into bugs."

If the infection ability was inherited then the Bug King card could directly infect all the surrounding humans into bugs. Then this instance would become a copy of 9 of Spades and they could easily pass.

Ye Qi nodded. "I understand. I'll climb the walls later to cover Group Leader Yu. I can also lead them away to make it more convenient for Group Leader Yu to destroy the surveillance."

Shao Qingge warned him, "Be careful. It doesn't matter if bullets hit the body. Your armor can't be pierced by bullets. Just don't get caught by fire. Bugs are completely melted by fire, remember?"

Ye Qi nodded vigorously. "Yes, I know."

Yu Hanjiang looked at this little boy whose height only went up to his waist and said in a low voice, "Xiao Ye did a good job this time."

Ye Qi was confused. "What?"

Yu Hanjiang handed him the bug and Ye Qi suddenly realized. "This was released before I fell unconscious. I thought that Group Leader Yu would be able to find the car that kidnapped us and perhaps you would find the card. Then you could follow the bug to find us. The situation was urgent and I didn't have time to use other cards. My consciousness was already blurred and I was afraid I couldn't control other cards, so I might as well leave you some clues."

It was Ye Qi's rational choice at a critical moment that made Yu Hanjiang lock onto their location. If Ye Qi had ran away in a panic at that time while the anesthetic had already taken effect, it was likely he would faint after running for two seconds.

Ye Qi's cleverness made Yu Hanjiang feel very pleased. Now Ye Qi used the second Bug King card and their chances of escaping the labyrinth increased. Yu Hanjiang patted Ye Qi on the shoulder and praised him. "Good job."

Ye Qi wasn't too embarrassed about being praised and smiled. "I followed Group Leader Yu for so long and only learned a bit about investigating."

Yu Hanjiang looked back at Xiao Lou and spoke in a soft voice, "Xiao Lou, continue to stay in the rear. The Peach Blossom Spring is our transit station. Once Xiao Ye or I are in danger, immediately pull us here."