Spades 3 Part 2

Chapter 44 - Financial Crisis 4: Camouflage

The sun set and the summer heat faded away completely. The incoming breeze made people feel refreshed.

After dinner was the most relaxing time of the day. The residents of this small city started to go outside. Young couples were holding hands while strolling through the mall, children were playing with skating shoes in the square and many old people were holding pet dogs for a walk around the park and the square.

Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang were passing through the central square when they saw a group of people gathered there for an unknown reason.

Soon, there was a clear voice from inside the crowd. "Uncles, aunties, everyone, good evening! I am a foreigner who travelled here and spent all the money on my body. I can only sell art on the street to earn some living expenses. I will sing a few songs for everyone. If you think I sing well, please give me some pocket money. Thank you..."

He tuned the guitar before starting to sing.

Xiao Lou listened carefully. This teenager was actually singing the Cantonese version of Glorious Years.

He played the guitar while singing. He might be too young to sing with the vicissitudes of the original singer but he had his own unique style. His clear voice was vibrant and full of vitality. The high-pitched sound warmed the blood.

Many young people around him swayed to the rhythm and the children also listened.

The entire central square suddenly became very lively because of his existence.

Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang glanced at each other, confirming it. This was the hooded teenager they met twice today.

At this time, he had put his hood behind him, revealing a beautiful face. He was still wearing fashionable jeans and canvas shoes and his short black hair fluttered in the wind as he sung. His eyes were also closed in an intoxicated manner.

The teenager who played the guitar and sang was like a changed person. His entire body was full of a different luster.

In the second half of Glorious Years, there was a whistling part. He actually whistled and was greeted with warm applause by the audience.

Once the song ended, the teenager bowed deeply to the crowd. "Thank you! I hope that anyone who has spare cash in their hands can give me some pocket money. I need to live and I'm really sorry to disturb everyone..."

In front of his small speaker was a cloth bag. Many viewers went up to give him coins and some people said, "One more!" "You sing well!" "Where did this handsome guy come from? I haven't heard this song before but it is really good."

After the applause, he played the guitar again. This time, it was a very fresh ballad, 'Outside the Window.'

Goodbye to the girl of my dreams, I am going to look for the future in the distance...

The familiar tune and familiar lyrics made Xiao Lou's eyes slightly hot.

As a child, he used to always listen to this song. The feeling of hearing a familiar song in a strange world was really hard to describe. If it wasn't for the limited funds in his hand, he also wanted to give this teenager some money as encouragement.

Xiao Lou took a deep breath and spoke to Yu Hanjiang, "He sings really well."

Yu Hanjiang came to Xiao Lou's ear and whispered, "A southerner, the Cantonese pronunciation is very standard. His singing ability is strong and he is very skilled in selling art. In the real world, it is likely that he often went to the streets of big cities to sing or he sang in bars. Therefore, he isn't afraid even in this unfamiliar Card World."