Chapter 120 - Convergence

After the trio returned to the Peach Blossom Spring, they sat under the tree to rest and discuss countermeasures.

It could be seen from Xue Mingyue's words that there were tens of millions of locals and challengers in the City of the Moon. The city was larger than the Earth-era capital and it wasn't easy to find two people in such a big city.

Xue Mingyue's approach gave Xiao Lou inspiration. "What if we move to the station and use the search broadcast?"

Liu Qiao agreed with a nod. "We can try it."

They left the Peach Blossom Spring and took a taxi to the train station.

Unlike the tree-shaped airport, the shape of the train station was more like a flower in full bloom. The green and leafy part of the first floor was the arrival level, while the flower was the second floor departure hall. The green leaves with the light blue flowers made the entire station look very recognizable. There were more pedestrians here than at the airport and it was hard to tell the challengers from the locals.

Xiao Lou's group took the escalator to the arrival level. They were just going to the information desk when suddenly, a middle-aged man came to the three of them and asked, "The three of you, can I help you find a hotel?"

Yu Hanjiang looked cautiously at him. "No thanks."

The man came to them and whispered, "I also offer a consulting service for challengers."

Xiao Lou heard this and couldn't help wondering how the man could see they were challengers. Was the word 'challenger' written on their faces? Seeing his doubts, the middle-aged man smiled and said, "You must be new to the City of the Moon but you didn't bring any luggage. Am I wrong?"

Xiao Lou looked around and found that the passengers coming and going did carry their luggage. Some were dragging suitcases, some were carrying travel bags and some white-collar workers were carrying briefcases. The three of them had empty hands and didn't look like passengers of the train.

Xiao Lou stated, "We are going to pick up people."

The middle-aged man said, "Then you should go to the side of the arrival channel, not this way."

His bluff was punctured and Xiao Lou had to smile helplessly, "Okay, why are you looking for us?"

The middle-aged man said, "The challengers who come here are as empty-handed you. They have nothing by cards." The man waved the moment he saw Yu Hanjiang's cold and sharp eyes. "I have no malice. I am looking for novices at the train station to provide consulting services. This is also a way to support myself since life is hard in the Card World!"

He had an 'I have elderly parents and children, it isn't easy to support my family' sincere expression. "If you have any questions then you can ask me for advice. For example, which hotel environment is good and cheap, where are the delicious and affordable food, which agency should you use to rent a house etc. In addition, if you need a one day tour of the City of the Moon then I can contact a travel agency for you."

He looked at Xiao Lou with a big smile. "I don't charge much. You only had to pay after receiving a satisfactory answer. If you aren't satisfied then you can get a refund. You will only be charged 5,000 gold coins for a question and this is equivalent to 50 yuan. By the way, you can call me Old Mo, this is my business card."

Xiao Lou, "..."

This brother was quite talented. He actually thought of this way to make money.

However, challengers who just came to the City of the Moon really didn't know anything. They were like headless flies and were easily cheated. If they stayed in a place that robbed or killed guests like Financial Crisis, don't mention the possibility of their money being stolen. Their lives might be lost.