There's Been Some News...

So...there has been some news.

For those who don't know, Technoblade has passed away. His father uploaded a video about it on his YouTube Channel.

As a child who didn't understand what YouTube Channels were, I'd just search up "Minecraft" and watch whatever video shows up. One happens to be Techno's Blitz Survival Game video. After watching it, his videos always popped up in my recommendations and in time I'd learned to recognize him.

Of course, I fell out of my Minecraft phase by the time I got to high school. So imagine my surprise when four years later, while trying to find out what the heck the Dream SMP was, I stumble into Techno's channel and was like "Heyy isn't this the guy I used to watch when I was younger?"

When I woke up this morning with that uneasy feeling, and found a notification about him uploading a video titled "so long nerds", I already knew what it was about.

To find out that someone that had provided me so much entertainment throughout the years had passed is crushing. Not to mention how he was a big part of what inspired so much of my writing.

That said, I will still continue writing as I don't want any of that inspiration to go to waste. Though, despite the fact that I just came back, we'll be taking a week or so break just to process all this.

My heart goes out to all his friends and family, and to anyone else mourning.

He's one of the best.

Rest in Peace Technoblade.

We will miss you <3

Subscribe to Technoblade!