I looked at him for a whole minute and he still has that look so I shouted at him "MAN I HAVE ENOUGH WITH THIS BULLSHIT!!! JUST TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM ALRIGHT???!!!!!" that should be realistic enough to tell me his problem, he sighs then said, "As I expected you wouldn't let me left you hanging..." of course you dumbass how can I when you have that worrying expression with you..!

Shoto told me about his problem with his work, I thought at first he was just stressed with it but it ended up being a massive problem.

He told me about his boss being his greatest enemy of all 'The Demon King' I was too stunned by it, I didn't expect he'll meet him this way so we talked about it for a minute.

Leander and Jamaica finish the meal for Shoto and the food that Shoto ordered also arrived so they called Elijah to eat.

Shoto's POV:

I woke up at 5:00 AM seems like I'm back with my daily schedule I stretched my body and changed my clothes, and went ahead to the gym downstairs of the apartment.

Minutes passed I finished my exercise routine and went back ahead to my apartment, as I go up using an elevator I received a message from Shu telling me that we have to wear any fancy clothes because we were receiving special guests.

I enter the house and saw Mysta going out of the bathroom and it seems like his coworkers have left while I was in the gym, I told Mysta about having a special guest and he told that he doesn't care about it... bastard.

I finished taking a cold bath and went to my wardrobe to look for nice clothes, I have a lot of fancy clothes since I often meet some government officials.

I found the perfect clothes for the occasion and went outside my room and saw Mysta wearing a suit.

I asked him what was up with him and he said "Well ~ I just have the mood to flex my cars to your coworkers...!!!!" Then he laughs so loudly like a madman then I respond to him "What the fuck do you mean my cars Mysta??!! You only have a van WTF??!" He stared at me like a creep and didn't say anything and just proceed to grab me and my bag to the garage.

He used the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, it's a car that was gifted to me by one of the people I saved while they were attacked by the demons but I never used it since I don't like this type of car. We went inside the car as Mysta read the manual for the car but it seems like he doesn't get it so I have to help him.

We arrived at the restaurant luckily I wasn't late because we were trying to learn how to use the car.

I opened the door and saw Uki and Shu looking at the car shockingly, I went to them and Shu told me "God you surprise me Shoto! I thought the guest is here already!! Is that your car?" I said no.

Uki went to look again then saw Mysta and went over to him to talk, Shu tap my shoulder and ask me "Shoto isn't that the guy who fetched you yesterday night?" Seems like Mysta went inside the room at that time.

I said yes to him and said "Ohh I see! so he must be the one Uki mentioned the other day...!" I was surprised that Uki mentioned Mysta so I ask Shu "Uki mentioned Mysta? What was it about?" It seems Uki said something yesterday night while I was wasted.

He looks at me and said "Oh Mysta is his name? cool! and the answer to your question, Uki said he's a detective and you guys have been friends since you were little then Uki get to know him at high school... he must be a great detective to have that kind of car" he stated.

Uki came back to us and said to me "I didn't know Mysta has that kind of car and Shoto, isn't that bag from Louis Vuitton?" I look at my bag and said "Oh, my bag? yeah it's from that brand and this was originally for my dad but he gave it to me instead because he didn't like it" then Shu asked "Ohh I see...! Then Shoto are you from wealthy parents?" He asked.

Uki answered him "Shoto's mom works as a Film Director and his Dad... I'm not sure since I rarely meet him and also back in high school they have their own house".

Shu said ''Well Film Directors pretty much have a high salary so I guess you are...?" I do agree that my mom pretty much has a high salary but I don't think they're that wealthy.

A car suddenly arrived and it was Vox and Fulgur, Shu said they bought some things to design the restaurant.

They both went to us and Vox said "Hello there! You gentlemen are all looking fresh and fancy today! But may I ask who owns that fancy car?" He asked us, I told him it was just my friend who sent me here.

Then he said "Oh your friend? Then that must be Mysta!" Fulgur look at the car and went to him and greeted him, we all went inside to prepare the restaurant.

Half an hour passed Shu went to me and said "Uhh... Shoto... Can you tell your friend Mysta to get out of the entrance his been staring at you for the whole time...!" Shu isn't lying though Mysta just keeps staring at me like a creepy stalker or either a bodyguard, was it because I told him... I said sure to Shu and went outside to talk with Mysta.

I stand in front of the car and he opened the door "Mysta... What the actual fuck is wrong with you??!!! Why do you keep staring at me while I'm working and why are you even staying in here???" I ask him he answered "Uhhhh... No reason I guess I don't know man it's just I have the mood doing this boring shit...?" He said while he shrug his shoulder.

The more I talk with him the more I get dumber. Well either way I don't have a choice so I told him "If your gonna stay here at least park the car in the parking lot but I don't think you can go inside since it isn't still the time for us to receive one so I suggest you go in that store in front of us I don't know..." He look at me happily and said "Oh really!? Then that's cool! I thought you guys aren't gonna receive one since you'll be having a VIP or so whatever!!" I respond to him "Oh, it's just that some of us will be prioritizing serving the guests while some will be just serving regular customers, although I'm one of the people who'll serve those VIPs so I won't be seeing you I don't even know what's the purpose of the self outfit honestly..." I told him.

He agreed with me and went to the store in front of the restaurant to look and shop if he got interested in anything, so I went back inside the restaurant to help with the work.

OUTFIT FOR THE DAY :D

[To be honest this is my style so idk :3]

[ © for the cover: @yanyan11292429 on Twitter ]