Chapter 22

Annabelle Dennis

I got inside the restaurant I will be meeting the decorator I booked online. I knew what he looked like so I looked around the restaurant in search of him but stopped when I saw someone waving at me from the far end of the restaurant.

He was wearing a white and black checkered shirt that had its sleeves rolled up. His blond hair was neatly gelled, and he had a thick-rimmed glass that sat on his pointed nose.

He has a nice physique, a chiseled jaw, green eyes, nice smile.

"Hello" I greet him when I was closer to him and he smiled at me.

"Hi, Miss Dennis, I am Elvis Davis" he greets, and oh my GOD, his voice sounded so deep and...

"Oh, just call me Ann. Nice to meet you, Elvis, how are you?" I asked when I settled down and got comfortable.

"I am doing just great, how about you?" he asked.

"I am doing alright, thank you" I answered.

A waiter came to take our order and he left.

"So, let's start?" I asked when the waiter left and she nodded his head.

"Okay, you said that you had the designs already?" he asked I nod then brought out the files out of my bag.

"Here you go" I handed it over to him and he collected it.

He went through them and I watched him do so. He is a really fine young man and I feel so giddy just being around him there was something at the pit of my stomach that I haven't felt in a really long time but what I feel now is better compared to how it was for me when I was younger.

I found myself checking him out and hoped that I didn't drool because if I got caught... just then, he looked up and I nearly choked on my spit but thankfully there was a glass of water in front of me so I took it and it calmed me down. When I met his eyes, I blushed at the fact that I got caught staring at him. Something I haven't done for a really long time.

I have seen equally handsome men but none caught my attention like this fine man in front of me did. I am not sure if he noticed that I was checking him out or maybe he decided to ignore that and focus on the business we had.

"These designs are great, why didn't you let whoever drew these be the ones who decorate for the event?" he asked looking impressed by Morgan's drawings.

I feel happy when someone shows happiness or appreciation for Morgan's work. It gives me joy that I can't explain.

"My little sister is the one behind those beautiful designs" I began and he smiled when I said that. He looked so cute when he smiles.

"But her exams started this week and I don't want anything that would distract her from reading. The decorators that I booked previously were involved in a mini accident and though they are getting better, I am not sure when they would be discharged" I explained to him and he nods his head.

"Okay, I get it. I do hope those guys are okay" he said and I grinned at how considerate and thoughtful he was. "I love all the designs I saw and I would love to meet your sister, she is a great designer" he compliments.

I was glad that he thought of it as good, I knew about how talented she was and that she would make a great interior designer.

"Sure, you'll get to meet her one of these days as we work together. She did tell me that she would be coming to assist in ways she can but that would be after her exams" I told him "My words though" he laughed.

His laugh is cute too and I tried my best not to gush over him like I wanted to.

"You seem like a really great older sister, your sister..."