Rest in Peace Technoblade.

I'm going to just say this now, this is going up in all my books, so just choose to read one if you'd like.

June 30th, 2022. The day it was announced to everyone.

I never really watched Technoblade very much. I watched when he was in other content creators videos, or when he gave updates on how things were going, or when he did lore streams. I am absolutely heartbroken.

I platonically love you Technoblade. You always made me laugh when I watched you. I hope you're no longer in any pain, and are now with anybody you lost in your life. 

I wanna say: Fuck cancer. Cancer sucks. It's an awful, heartbreaking thing.

I feel bad for all his family and friends. I really hope they're doing okay. 

I got the notification, and immediately knew what it meant. I watched the video and cried. Rest in peace the Blade.

I truly did not expect this. I'm really shocked right now. I don't really have words for it other than all of this... 

*Spoilers to the ending of the sequels for this book*
I'm glad I included Techno in my favorite ending. Even if he only said about three things, I'm still incredibly glad I did that.

Now, TW on s3lf h@rm and s3w3rsl!de.

After someone famous passes, a lot of fans feel very sad and upset over it, and end up hurting themselves, or even worse; killing themselves. Please, please, please, do not do any of these things if you have thoughts of it. Things will get better, I promise you. I know everyone says that, but it's because it's true. Please talk to someone, and get professional help if you're thinking of any of these things. There are so many suicide prevention hotlines, and resources you could use.

I love you. Even if I've never said a word to you, I love you so much. Please hug your loved ones today.

Rest in peace Technoblade. We'll never forget you king <3

National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255