39

Your POV

I woke up the morning after I first arrived there, to just hearing yelling. It was too early for this bullshit... I sat up, rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness around me. I stood up and went to the room where I assumed the yelling was coming from. There stood Tubbo and Ranboo, Ranboo holding a nerf gun...

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" Tubbo said, trying to protect himself from the Nerf bullets.

"Then don't threaten me with the Nerf gun, because it'll be used against you!" Ranboo yelled back, running out of bullets. He looked at the gun and frowned.

"I regret waking up." I said. Tubbo jumped, and him and Ranboo both looked over at me.

"CHRIST Y/N! DON'T FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" Tubbo shouted, holding his hand over his chest. I laughed.

"Morning to you too, Toby!" I waved. Ranboo threw the Nerf gun to the side and walked up to me.

"Get used to this, I usually wake up to him screaming something," Ranboo laughed.

"I will never get used to this." I said.

"Yeahh, you probably won't honestly," Ranboo laughed.

"Ew, you two are so gross," Tubbo said.

"What did we do!?" Ranboo asked.

"Romance! I regret inviting you both here!" Tubbo joked.

"Do you want me to get the Nerf gun again?" Ranboo threatened. Immediately Tubbo's eyes widened.

"Nopeee! I'll be shutting up now!" Tubbo said.

"That's what I thought!" Ranboo said.

"Can I go back to sleep now?" I asked.

"I mean, it's up to you P/N," Ranboo smiled.

"Oh my God, you guys have pet names!?" Tubbo asked.

"Yep! Mine for Y/N is P/N, and Y/N's for me is Boo~" Ranboo smiled proudly.

"So we can't call you Boo now?" Tubbo asked.

"I never said that. I just said that was Y/N's nickname for me," Ranboo answered.

"Okay before this turns into an argument... What's the plan for today?" I asked. Tubbo thought for a moment.

"We could do some kind of stream, just to show that you're here with us now." Tubbo offered.

"Yeah, we could, but what would we do? There isn't much we can really do," I said.

"You have a point there. We could do what we did with Ranboo, which was MCC practice," Tubbo suggested, looking over at Ranboo.

"Sounds fun, but I don't want to copy you guys," I said. Tubbo randomly gasped.

"Wait Ranboo, didn't you hit that subgoal the other day?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo gave him a confused look.

"What subgoal– Ohhh yeahhh, the cooking stream! We could do that today if you're both down," Ranboo said.

"It could be a celebration of Y/N coming here!" Tubbo said.