40

oh shit 40 chapters y'all, that's pretty pog :D

Also, Ranboo's back in the US at the time of me writing this. At first, I was really sad, but after his first stream back in the US, I'm actually really excited for the content he'll be making in the US! I'm still sad abt him leaving the UK, but we've gotta remember he'll be back in the UK eventually! 

And another thing- I already posted this to my message board, but I know not everyone here has seen that, so I'm including this here too! But, I get the feeling I might be asked about this when I include Aimsey and Freddie in the story (or stories) so I'm gonna say this now; (Yes, spoiler: I plan to include them in this story in the future)

Billzo won't be included into any of my stories, because he doesn't like fanfictions, and it's against his boundaries. Idk if it's fanfiction specifically ABOUT him, and he's okay with being included, but just to be safe, I won't be including him in any of my stories, out of respect for his boundaries and everything <3

...Idk what else to add here-

~~~~~~~

Your POV

"LET'S GOOO!!" I heard Ranboo yelling. I was so confused, mainly because it was so early in the morning. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light.

Once I was awake enough, I walked into the room Ranboo was in. He was reading something on his computer, smiling widely.

"What's up, Boo?" I asked. Ranboo jumped and turned towards me.

"Jesus, you scared me-" Ranboo laughed a bit.

"Sorry about that! But seriously, what's got you so happy?" I asked, walking over to him.

"Just read that," Ranboo smiled, pointing to his screen.

"Jesus, I'm still barely awake and you're wanting me to read something?" I asked. Ranboo sighed and laughed.

"Alright, alright, I'll tell you then. Well... I'm gonna be in MCC!" Ranboo announced. My eyes widened.

"Boo, that's amazing!" I smiled, and just- hugged him. Ranboo smiled and hugged back. This had been his dream since before he even started streaming. I was so happy for him.

"I can't believe I actually got in–" Ranboo laughed a bit, pulling away from the hug and looking back at his computer screen, just staring at the email in shock. (Just a quick thing, uh, idk how getting into MCC works, or really how MCC works in general lmao Luckily MCC Champions is coming up LMAO)

"I'm proud of you, Boo. This is gonna be amazing!" I said.

"Will you be here to support me?" Ranboo asked. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Of course I will be. I'll be by the screen the entire time," I said. Ranboo smiled more and leaned back in his chair.

"I've gotta tell Tubbo–" Ranboo started saying, before someone walking in.

"Tell me what?" Tubbo yawned, stretching as he walked in.

"Guess what!" Ranboo said.

"Man, I'm too tired to guess. What happened?" Tubbo asked.

"I'm in MCC!" Ranboo announced.

"OH HELL YEAH! Oh my God, I hope we're on the same team!" Tubbo said.

"I'm sure Scott will probably do it," Ranboo said.

"If not, I'll be rooting for Tubbo!" I joked.