★Under the Moonlight★

Start from the beginning

Wait a second, a purple ghost?! Maybe I just saw my life flash before my eyes and hallucinated that thing.

I then saw Jotaro carefully put down the book and run to the opposite side of the bookshelf. Curious at what he was doing, I also walked around and saw him holding a boy by his collar and yelling at him.

"What were you thinking, bitch? You could have crushed someone!"

The boy raised his hands in the air as if pleading for mercy and cried out, "I'm sorry! I tripped and accidentally knocked it down!"

"Jotaro." I said sternly as I put my hand on his arm. "Let the boy go, he didn't mean any ill will. You're safe, he's safe, I'm safe right now and I'm happy with the outcome."

He hesitated but let the boy ago after letting out a large "Tch." Muttering something to himself as he then proceeded to leave, I couldn't help but wonder what that purple ghost that saved me was.

Maybe I'm just tired, though I did take a quick nap not too long ago. Maybe it's a sign that I should go home? Probably...

My daily routine before I close the library every day is too always check if the printer is off... and if nobody left any stuff behind- I suddenly stumbled a little bit on something laying on the ground, it was a bit of a darker color so I almost couldn't tell it apart from the carpet as it camouflaged.

It turned out to be a small leather wallet and was quite sturdy. I took a peek inside to check for an ID to see if I could give it back to the owner, and my jaw almost dropped. It was Jotaro! He must have dropped it during the whole confrontation between him and the boy.

I looked through the wallet again and found quite a large amount of cash. I should definitely give this back to him because God knows what he needs this money for. It would be against my morals to just straight up take it.

Making sure all of the lights are turned off and everything is secure, I locked the door and prepared to give Jotaro his wallet back.

It had the address of his house written on his ID and it wasn't too far away from where I lived so thankfully giving it back would be a breeze!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Managing to find the house, I rang the doorbell and waited to see if anybody would answer. But since the light was on, and I could smell the delicious aroma of chicken dumplings, my guess is that they would open the door in about any second now.

Confirming what I was thinking, the door quickly opened as I was met with the brightest and bubbliest face I had ever seen. She gave me a beaming smile while understandably looking a bit confused because she had never seen me before.

"Hello! I was just wondering, is this where Jotaro lives?" I asked the woman who was probably Jotaro's mom.

"Yes! Did you need anything?" She replied back

"I'm Y/N L/N, a classmate of his, he dropped his wallet at school, and I wanted to give it back." I responded as she looked quite shocked.

"Oh my goodness! Please step inside if it's not a bother, I'll call Jotaro right now." She said as she motioned for me to come in and ran to call Jotaro up here.

I quietly sat on their couch and observed the interior beauty of the home. It was big, but it felt cozy at the same time. And oh my gosh my mouth just won't stop watering at the scent of the chicken dumplings!

"Oi, why are you here?" I heard Jotaro come down from the hall, hands in his pockets while walking towards me.

"You dropped this." I smiled as I handed him his wallet back.