Chapter 89

Unfamiliar Feeling (3)

"Ahnngh!"

Electricity seemed to go through all her muscles.

He pushed in for what seemed like an eternity.

"Ah... ah, heuk, u-until... when..."

"Not yet... It takes a while."

It was coming in steadily at a constant rate.

A much more intense and thorough pleasure than earlier was tormenting her below.

She shuddered as he licked her mouth.

Just before her eyes rolled over, her flesh was stretched. He could feel her tightness pressing down.

So deep...

"N-not yet... Nngh! D-don't move, n-no.... ah, mhm...!"

Vlad almost lost himself in her convulsing inner walls. He soothed her, kissing her cheeks, nape, clavicle, and ears.

Tears dripped down her face.

She then stroked her belly button with her fingertips. "I-It's strange, why is it, until... ahngh!"

He lifted her lightly.

Before she could handle the exhilarating pleasure, he pulled her back in—so quickly that the impact made a slapping sound.

Her vision flashed.

"Ahhnghh...!"

Reflected on the glass walls was her shuddering figure surrounded by flowers.

Pleasure gripped her scalp. It was as if she had been driven to the top of a cliff.

It was the climax that seemed to meld their bodies into one.

A vein rose from his forehead as he let out a low groan through his gritted teeth.

Lily slowly relaxed. She melted in his arms, panting and weeping like a woman rescued from drowning. "Ah, heuk. N-not yet... Do... don't... mhm."

Her body, which had become extremely sensitive to the aftershocks of the climax, trembled unceasingly.

He frowned as he endured his desire to devour her. Grabbed her chin and kissed her on her eyelids, cheeks, and lips, and met her again.

The corners of his lips curled up naturally. "Why do you keep turning me on in a way that I didn't even teach you?."

She wept in embarrassment. "I, uh when... hm.."

"I almost ate you up just now. It was really dangerous."

Her fine eyebrows were slightly wrinkled under her silver hair that had been messed up with water and cold sweat.

Hazy green eyes. Wide-open rosy lips.

The sight in front of him also added to the sparkling water surface and colorful petals from behind her.

Lily was like a naked and lustful goddess in paradise.

She looks beautiful.

"Lily..."

Sweetly, seductively, he gently rubbed her bottom. She started to moan.

"Move. As you like."

But she was already so full..

It seemed as if they were being glued together with her sticky wetness, which was noticeably denser than water.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed her breast, letting out a low groan as she tightened again. Vlad rubbed the entire breast in a circular motion, lowering his head, and biting the other one.