Chapter 119 - Challengers Association

Start from the beginning

Xiao Lou was worried about a scam but the main city looked peaceful and force shouldn't be openly used. If there was danger then Yu Hanjiang had his guns. Even so, he glanced at Yu Hanjiang and said, "Group Leader Yu, please wait for me for a few minutes. I want to go to the bathroom."

Yu Hanjiang was very cooperative. "Yes, I'll wait for you here."

Before leaving, Xiao Lou secretly opened Qin Guan's heart channel with Yu Hanjiang. The heart channel was established and his thoughts were conveyed to Yu Hanjiang's mind.

After a few seconds, Xiao Lou's voice rang in Yu Hanjiang's mind. "Group Leader Yu, we have been in a closed off level and didn't expect our names to appear so many times in the challengers' floating box. Now almost all challengers in the Card World know our existence and this can be a good and bad thing."

Yu Hanjiang understood what he meant. "I understand. Xue Mingyue's origin is unknown. She says she is from a challengers association but her credibility is still uncertain. We can gain information from her but we have to be ready to retreat at any time."

"I think so as well. First, I'll open Tao Yuanming's Peach Blossom Spring in a place where no one is present. In 30 minutes, if the situation isn't right then we will immediately transfer back to the airport."

Professor Xiao's caution was truly appreciated. Yu Hanjiang immediately agreed. "Yes, it is just as you say."

Xue Mingyue found that since Xiao Lou went to the toilet, the handsome man in front of him had fallen silent. His eyes were fixed on the ground, slender fingers touching his chin like he was thinking of something. As for the girl, she had been silent from beginning to end and had a very low sense of existence.

Xue Mingyue didn't disturb them. She didn't know that Yu Hanjiang and Xiao Lou were currently speaking to each other.

Xiao Lou soon came back. His hands were still wet and had apparently just been washed. It was naturally necessary to complete a full act. Then Xiao Lou smiled. "Let's go."

Xue Mingyue took the three people with the parking lot. She drove a red car and the license plate should be that of the Card World. Liu Qiao consciously sat in the passenger's seat and left the back seats to Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang. They got on one after another.

The back row was extremely spacious. Xiao Lou asked, "This car is very good. How much is it in the Card World?"

Xue Mingyue's lip curved. "Change to yuan, it is around 120,000." She saw Xiao Lou's surprised expression through the rearview mirror and shrugged. "This world's prices are really low. It is very easy to buy a car and a house so many challengers who stay here for a long time are attracted by the ultra-low price and don't want to go back."

Xiao Lou had expected it but his heart was still uncomfortable when he heard her say so.

The vehicle started and Xue Mingyue drove from the airport at high speed. There were roads in every direction and several sky highways, making traffic jams almost nonexistent. The scenery here was very beautiful. Street lights were hung from the trees and the tall trees beside the road formed a natural shade. The fallen vines looked like large green waterfalls from afar.

Cards drove on the road like they were driving through the jungle.

Xiao Lou looked out the window at the beautiful scenery and endless starry sky as he chatted with Xue Mingyue.

Thanks to Xue Mingyue, he knew that the proportion of locals and challengers in the City of the Moon was around 6:4. There were around 40 million challengers and 60 million locals in the city, with a total population of more than 100 million. This was much larger than the Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou areas on Earth.