One Day To Soon

"Of Course, right before your solo. I knew you could never do it anyways" Abby said as I slowly rolled my eyes.
"Actually Abby, she could do it. Mackenzie could beat Maddie anytime as long as you give them equal choreography. Maddie might not be here anymore but why on Earth would you take it out on this poor and sweet innocent little girl" I heard someone say. I could tell it was Christi because her face was red and she looked mad.
I whispered thank you to her and then everyone left. It seemed like 20 hours instead of 20 minutes.
"Hey mom, thanks for standing up for me" I said, wobbling out of the hospital with a boot on.
"You know what Kenzie, knock it off. I don't have time for your nonsense right now."
It was really tempting to talk back to her but I didn't. It was a completely silent car ride home. Until my mom jabbed on the breaks.
We both screamed...which broke the silence. It was a green light that went to red in a split second. The 8 cars that were behind us all crashed into each other. But thank goodness we weren't. Let's just call it a miracle. But not for long.
As I was walking upstairs, Greg told me to take a shower because I was in the hospital without showering. He told me that him and my mom had to go to Mallbaums to get dinner and they'd be back in about two hours. He locked all of the doors...besides the cellar door. I was happy because I had the hot water to myself.
I took off my hospital gown and jumped in the shower.
Ahhhhh this feels good, I said in relief.
Ten minutes later, someone was knocking on the door. I kept asking who it was but no one answered.
Again, five minutes later, someone was banging on the door again. "WHATTTT. don't get your underwear in a twist I'll be right out." I screamed.
I finally got out of the shower. I grabbed my phone and Maliboo and ran into my room. As I closed my door and put Mali on the ground, there was someone on my bed. Whoever it was grabbed me.
"If you scream, I will slit your throat" he said with a knife in his hand. I whimpered ok to him.
Take your robe off he screamed at me. I said no but then he slapped me. I had to take it off.
"Ohh I like what I see Mackenzie" he said while licking my stomach. I was extremely nervous.
"How do you know my name?" I asked him in a low voice.
"Because I love you. And I need you." I love seeing you in those bras and booty shorts at dance too. " He said.
What are you doing to me I cried out.
"Shut your mouth you little brat he screamed."
He started squeezing me...everywhere. And then he asked me if I had my period. I said no, I wasn't taking any chances.
He started to lick me again. And he did anything you could think of. Literally anything.
I'm guessing he heard my mom come home so he jumped out the window. "If you tell anyone, I will kill them. And I will keep you" he whispered.
My mom came running up to my room to check on me.
"What's wrong Kenz" she exclaimed. She saw my tears.
I replied with a simple "nothing". "I just miss Maddie" I lied.
"Ok sweetie it'll get better, I promise." My mom said while walking out of my room.
That's when I realized that it wouldn't get better...at least for me.

Sorry this is pretty long. But I like it. But you guys probably don't so who cares 😂