Forget

Mackenzies POV
I woke up to my mother telling me it was time to get ready for dance. I was actually happy that I was going to dance even though I always get compared to Maddie. But Maddie...isn't here anymore.
"Cmon Kenz get out of bed" my mother said as she wacked me with a pillow. I looked at the Desk clock and it said 11:37. Oh jeez I better get ready.
I went in the shower for 20 minutes and then came out. I decided to wear Maddies favorite outfit for dance. It was a mint green sports bra and black booty shorts with mint green lining on the side. I had to admit, Maddie looked better in it. But I didn't care. I got in the car at 12:45 and we were off to dance...well I.
I walked into the ALDC and Gianna gave me a kiss on the cheek. She said that she was terribly sorry for my loss. I held back the tears pretty well. I walked into The Dancers Den and none of the girls were in there. I was really hoping Abby didn't start pyramid early but she did.
I walked into Studio A and it was completely silent. Paigey broke the silence by running to me and giving me a huge hug. All of the other girls followed her.
"Ok girls back in line. Time for pyramid" Abby said softly. The pyramid was in one straight line but there was one person on top. It was probably Chloe because she got second in her solo...against Maddie. But they were still best friends so it was ok.
"As you can see there is no bottom so we're off to the middle. We have Nia, Paige, Brooke, Kendall and Chloe. You guys did fabulous in the group and Chloe you did amazing in your solo."
I wanted to raised my hand because I wanted to know why I wasn't on the pyramid but I kept my mouth shut.
"And on top of the pyramid is...Mackenzie" Abby said in delight. "Our group dance is a lyrical dance entitled Beautiful Pain and there is one solo this week. And that solo goes to Mackenzie. Mackenzie, your solo is a beautiful lyrical piece entitled "Forget The Past." Of course I raised my hand this time and asked why I was on top. "Umm Ms.Abby, shouldn't Chloe be on top because she won?" I asked Abby.
Abby replied very quickly. "Well I didn't put you on top, Chloe did. She thought that you deserved it because of what you went through this week. She said she was willing to do anything to make you happy. And all of the girls agreed on it too."
I ran over and hugged Chloe and the rest of the girls. I loved them so much I couldn't even explain it.
"Ok let's get started girls. Mothers upstairs." Abby said. It was the typical routine.
"So this group dance is a remembrance for Maddie." Abby said with a warm smile. Gia taught us the choreography as Abby took and important phone call. "Ok let's run it." Gia said. We stopped halfway through the routine because we heard something and didn't know what it was. I looked up at the moms and mommy(Melissa) was crying. I was worried because the moms, Abby, or anyone, someone had to do something. Something was wrong.