Stupid Mothers

Note to readers- When I was watching the little video up there^^^^ I felt so bad for the Zieglers. I loved how mackenzie said- What about Maddie? Well anyways...

Mackenzie POV
I ran up to mommy because they had to say something. They were all laughing but her. I stopped on the staircase to try and hear what they were talking about. All I heard was betray and faking.
What is that supposed to mean? That question kept wandering threw my head.
Before I could run, my mom walked away from the other moms and went to the bathroom. She told me to get back in dance class because she said she was fine. I guess I'll just talk about it later with her.
As I went back to the studio, the power went out.
Sh*t I accidentally said it. Sorry it slipped out. But that's not the only thing that slipped. I fell down the stairs. The power came back on and I was on the ground, right near the staircase. I'm guessing Holly heard me and she screamed for my mother.
"Holl, I can't feel my foot, I can't feel it" I sobbed.
Holly comforted me. I loved her so much. "It'll be ok Kenz. Just don't think about it. Think of Maliboo when she drank your Starbucks."
That actually made me giggle. Maliboo...she was something.
I was giggling in pain. Soon enough, all of the girls in the ALDC, including the seniors, were standing around me. I felt pressured so I started crying again.
"If you are not on the Junior Elite Competition Team, please go back to your studio. Thank you" Abby said. Everyone piled out.
"Girls go back to the studio with Gianna." Abby said and all of the girls ran. From the corner of my eye, I saw Paigey crying.
I was in an ambulance and I was taken to the E.R. I was panicking...who wouldn't panic in the hospital?!?
I took my x-Rays and then my doctor gave me horrifying news. I couldn't believe my ears.