Finally friends?

3rd pov:
With Xiao

Xiao sighed as he stood on the beach and looked towards the ship that floated on the water.
Did he have to do socialize? Did he really have to?

He scratched the back of his neck as he sighed loudly to himself. People are so tiring..., he thought.

Just one night Xiao. Just survive one night.
And then he teleported to the ship.

He teleported himself to the middle of the deck.
As soon as he was there he heard someone scream.

"WAAAAAA!!" Itto screamed, Xiao had teleported right in front of him out of nowhere.

Aether chuckled, he was leaning on the boat railing, "Calm down Itto, it's just Xiao." He said and walked up to them.

"Gosh little dude, really gave me a fright there man." Itto said as he calmed down.

"W-what did you call me?" Xiao asked in shock.

"He called me that as well, and Aether too." Kazuha walked towards the three of them.

Itto chuckled, "Well, you're all so tiny compared to me." He said and crossed his arms.

Xiao looked at him, Y/n won't allow me to have a loosely tied hanfu, but this guy can go around half naked?

-

Xiao walked over to the table with the drinks and looked through them. Thankfully Aether had brought a bottle of osmanthus wine.

Aether probably did it because he knew that was one of the few drinks Xiao enjoyed.

He poured himself a glass and walked back over to them, on the other side of the ship.

They had decided to sit far away from the drinks just in case 'someone' decides they want to throw a cow.

Xiao heard them having a conversation, but didn't really care and just took a sip of his drink.

Once Kazuha saw Xiao walking over to them he asked, "Hey Xiao, how did you propose to Y/n?"

Xiao spit out his drink as soon as he recalled that night.

Aether then gasped, "You proposed to Y/n?!" He yelled as he slammed his hands in the table and stood up in shock.

"Y-yeah I did." Xiao said, wiping away the wine he had around his mouth with his fist.

Aether looked happy, "What did she say?" He asked. Yes, duh.

"Of course she said yes, Traveler." Kazuha said.

Aether then had a hurt look on his face, "Xiao why didn't you inform me of something this important?!" He asked. He was Xiao's closest friend, but wasn't the first one to hear about it?!

"I didn't want to bother you." Xiao said as he sat down with the rest of them.

"Immortal people have it hard finding a partner don't they?" Itto asked out of the blue.
Xiao looked at him with a curious look, not really understanding what he meant. Everyone else looked at him as well.