Resurrection

(Just to clear up a few things: the gnosis does not make anyone an archon or give anyone any special powers. Zhongli, Ei and Venti all have their archon powers without their gnosis. The gnosis is more "proof" that you're an archon. Y/n just simply has it.)
—————————————————————————

Yae Miko pov:

"If you've had this plan for a while... how come you haven't put it in action yet?" Zhongli asked me.

We were both walking towards Watatsumi island.

I sighed. "To perform the plan I've needed to get a hold of my sisters original body, but the adeptus didn't make it easy for me, he never left the mountain and he was always awake. So I decided to grab the body when he finally fell asleep." I explained.

"You do realize that when you took away her body, Xiao couldn't see her again. He though she was gone forever." Zhongli said.

I rolled my eyes, I didn't really care about him.
"Oh well, he'll understand as soon as he meets my sister again." I brushed it off easily.

"And I have a few plans for what to do with Y/n's core, so she can still keep it and still be of help to your little adeptus." I said, to hopefully ease his nerves.

"I see... you have everything planned out then?" He asked me.

"Well there is one more thing, I need an experienced healer. When her body will go through the ritual, it will be dangerous without a healer there. She could loose a limb for all we know." I said, I turned to look at his face and I could see him sweat drop.

"So where are we walking now?" Zhongli asked.

"To find that experienced healer. We're not that close, but I'm sure she won't say no to saving someone's life." I said.

"You mean, revive someone from the dead?" Zhongli asked.

"That's not what we're going to tell her, she's a priest, I'm sure she'll say no if it's to revive someone from the dead. However a small lie won't kill her." I smiled and saw that we were close to the island.

-

Aether pov
With the rest of them

We decided to enter the domain, it was the only way for us to continue onward, so we didn't really have any other choice.

Since we saw Xiao, I've had a bad gut feeling.

I hope he's okay...

We walked around in the domain and then we found a mechanism.

I walked up to it and activated it.

When I activated it, the platform infront of me changed.

It's a labyrinth...

"Labyrinths like this are unique in Liyue." Yanfei explained.

"Wow... this place is actually pretty cool. If we weren't in such a hurry to get out, we could kick back and enjoy the scenery a little." Itto said, Yelan rolled his eyes at gim, while Shinobu sighed.