A way out

3rd pov:

They walked to the next domain, which was hopefully the last.

Paimon looked at Xiao who was carrying Y/n.

"Oh..." Paimon said in a low tone. "She's unconscious..." Paimon pointed out.
And everyone looked at Y/n, who was indeed unconscious.

"It seems that her state was weakened by Bosacius, and she fell unconscious due to the atmosphere here." Yanfei said.

"We'll have to get out then, Master shouldn't stay unconscious too long." Yelan said.

They then walked further and saw a note on the ground.

They had found a great amount of letters while passing through the domain.

"It seems these letters were written by the Millelith soldiers who stayed here." Yelan thought out loud.

One of the people "Boyang" mentioned in the letters, was Yelans ancestor.
"So Boyang fought with Bosacius..." Yanfei muttered.

"I guess now we have a pretty good idea where everyone that went missing went." Yelan confirmed.

"Uhhhh. What happened... so scary..." Paimon said as she visibly shivered.

"Come on, let's not stay here, I have a gut feeling we'll sooner or later connect all the dots... and then, we'll finally know the truth." Yelan said.
"Still who knows how this place is planning on revealing the answer..."

-

As they walked through the last door, they entered a strange place.

It looked like the galaxy, it looked like the abyss.

"I think this is my memory..." Aether said.

Paimon got curious, "your memory? Of what?"

"Of the emptiness. That's the power of the abyss." He answered.

"The abyss? So this place is created purely based on your memory?" Paimon asked him.

Aether looked down with a sad look. "I'm afraid so... because I will always remember... that the abyss took my sister away..."

They all started walking around, looking for the exit.

Their sight slowly got darker and darker. "It's getting darker..." Paimon mentioned.

While everyone else was walking, they heard Aether shout, "Lumine wait!!" and then ran off.

"Traveler wait!" Yanfei yelled and followed.

When they caught up to him, they saw Aether standing in front of the fantastic compass that Yanfei had been looking for.

"The fantastic compass!" Yanfei said excitedly.

"It's laying here as if somebody left it here... not like the other spaces we passed through." Yelan mentioned.

Xiao looked down, "She was just a fragment of your imagination." He said.