She did not know how to answer Song Shiyu’s question.

Hence… she excused herself!

“Madam?”

Song Shiyu’s hand only caught the air.

‘Madam, please finish your words before you leave!’

He looked at his phone which was still recording. He did not know if he should keep it or delete it.

Qiao Xi went straight into the underground garage. She remembered that there was a modified sports car in the garage.

She was in a bad mood and needed to do something more exciting to suppress her emotions.

Song Shiyu heard the low rumble of a car and stood up abruptly. The noise was…

He rushed out of the door and happened to see the silver car swerve like a divine dragon before disappearing in a cool manner.

Song Shiyu, “!”

Ignoring the fact that Gu Zheng was still angry, he hurriedly ran up to the second floor and knocked on the door of the study. “President Gu, Madam drove one of the cars out!”

Gu Zheng did not want to talk to him, but Song Shiyu kept repeating his words like a recorder. Gu Zheng was annoyed. He opened the door and said in a grim tone, “What’s wrong about her driving? Can’t you drive?”

Song Shiyu blinked. “I can drive.”

Did that mean it was normal for Madam to know how to drive?

No! This was not a matter of knowing how to drive or not!

“Madam is driving your modified car. She’s not driving any of the ordinary cars!”

Many things about the modified car were different from normal cars. Qiao Xi was just a woman. Driving an unfamiliar car could easily land her into trouble!

Gu Zheng’s expression changed. “Cut the crap. Hurry up and find her!”

Qiao Xi drove back to the apartment she had previously rented.

This was her secret base where she mainly dealt with hacker issues.

She had not paid much attention to Gu Moling since she accepted the job.. After logged into the website, she realized that Gu Moling had sent her a lot of messages asking her when she would finish the task.

 After logged into the website, she realized that Gu Moling had sent her a lot of messages asking her when she would finish the task

Chapter 24: Raising The Price

At the same time, in the Qiao family’s home.

Gu Moling was discussing the company’s collaboration plan with Qiao Rou when he suddenly received a message on his phone. He looked at it. “Black Tide has replied. They said that as long as we give out the order, they can hack into the device anytime.”