Chapter 6

Willow's P.O.V

      Of course in the morning I had to kick Xavier out of my room and go for my morning jog, because well, I didn't feel awake without it. Maybe I should ask Xavier if he wants to go with me I mean he does so many sports I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind going for a 5 mile jog with me. I threw on all my jogging clothes grabbed my phone and the excercise band thing I got in case I needed music in the morning. I slowly tip toed down the stairs careful not to wake anyone up in the process. I slwoly creeped into Xavier's room to see him just climbing into his bed.

"Psst Xavier want to come on a 5 mile jog this morning with me. Your into sports so I thought you might want to come and possibly keep me company?" I asked a little embarassed. Why? I. Don't. Know.

"Meh. I guess I mean I used to and then all the practice just made me not so I had more energy. I don't know if I'll be able to go five miles without stopping though."

"Great and about 2 aqnd a half miles through I stop for 15 minutes walking, stretching, and taking a drink. Come on lazy bones through on a wife beater and some shorts and lets go,"

"Ugh fine!" He said. Kind of funnily might I add.

"Lets go" I smiled at him cheerfully.

After the jog:

"By the way you look good in short shorts and a tank top"  he stated smirking at me.

"Well Mr. Huff and Puff your not to bad looking yourself," I replied back with a smile while I pulled my hair out of a ponytail and let it fall to my shoulders.

"Well I'm sorry I dohn't run 5 miles and hour. I've never done track how am I suppossed to run that much?"  He questioned me looking at me like I was insane. WHich I probably was. I mean, I ran just to run. Not for any purpose but that. I was always best on the track though and riding horses. Which reminds me I should ask mom if she knows of a barn anywhere that I could board my horse at or if she'll buy me some property so I can build a stables there just for my horse. It would only be a small 4 horse barn with turn out pens. Nothing to big.

"Hello earth to Willow. I'm still here you know." He said snapping his fingers in front of my face and snappin me out of my mental debate.

"Oh. What? Yea sorry I spaced out trying to think If mom would buy me a couple of acres so I could get my own horse and a horse for Vally." I said.

"I'm pretty sure she would. Why do you like them anyways? I mean yea you'd look pretty sexy in riding gear but still," He smirked at me as I punched him in the arm and muttered a fowl word to call him under my breath.

"Oh? What was that I heard you say?" He said laughing

"I didn't say anything. Ugh I gotta go take my shower and wake up Vally and then get her in the shower and dressed. Well by. And by the way were doing this again tomorrow morning and every morning after that. And don't worry it's early enough that none of your friends will see you running with an un-popular girl."

Xaviers P.O.V

"I didn't say anything. Ugh I gotta go take my shower and wake up Vally and then get her in the shower and dressed. Well by. And by the way were doing this again tomorrow morning and every morning after that. And don't worry it's early enough that none of your friends will see you running with an un-popular girl." she said to me. I'm guessing she didn't know just how hot she was with the boys and how all the girls envy her. I mean even I look at her with lust. This girl is a mystery and I'm so glad that were on legally brother and sister and not blood. I could have- NO! Xavier stop thinking those thoughts!

"You don't even know..." I murmered quietly under my breath. Better go take a shower I sweated up a storm running with this girl but I do feel awake like I never jave before I guess running with her every morning wouldn't be to bad. Hopefully I'll get to cuddle with her every night though. That would be like heaven on earth. Last night was probably the best nights sleep I've had in a while. Well off to that shower. Thank god. Because I smell..

Willow's P.O.V

I thougth I heard him murmer something under his breath but I chose to ignore it. This shower also feels so nice right now and I already got Vally up thank god shes also in the shower weve got 30 minutes to get ready and then 20 minutes to get to school but with my driving it'll take about 10 maybe 11 with parking and the gate. Now to get out dry my hair curl a few pieces and slip on my outfit. My hair is naturally straight but I like having a little bit of a curl so I curl a few little pieces around my face. I grabbed my outfit which consisted of my heels, my tights, my white dress shirt, my black cardigan and under clothes. I slipped it all on and then proceeded to do my light covering of make up. I hate the girls that cake it on. I only put some on to pronounce the colors of my eyes. The purple will look lighter and the green will look more emerald then lemony green. I then got Val's outfit which was the white 2 inch heels, a black cardigan, a white v-neck for underneath, and the baby blue ripped skinnys. She'll pick out her own bra and underwear. She of course walked in a minute after I got her outfit on the vanity and picked out a white bra and baby blue boy shorts. She put on all her clothes blow dried her hair and applied her light layer of normal make-up. She slipped on her heels trotted to the kitchen made me and her some espresso and put it in our travel cups. As soon as I had my cup I got my phone of the bed, ipod of the charger, laptop in the case, and picked up my keys and bag and were ready to go.

"COME ON VAL! WE GOTTA GO NOW!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"I'm comin! Be right there!" She yelled back. She was always doing something last minute. I grabbed some toast for me and Val and sipped out of my cup. She came racing down the stairs and we both walked out to the garage. It looks like Xavier's going to be late if he doesn't get a move on. So I called him and he said he was just pulling on his pants and grabbing his keys. I guess he went back to bed after his shower. Haha stupid boy. I of course backed all the way out of the driveway before peeling out and racing to school I didn't have to show my I.D to the gate guy again because he recognized my car and he opened the gates before I even got there so I sped right in and parked in 2 parking spaces. Eh someone can park somewhere else. I dont want a scratch on my baby and I could care less about other people.

"Val were at school you can open your eyes now. Remember I won't crash? I drove on the back streets." She slowly opened her eyes and let out her breath. I slightly chuckled under my breath at her wide doe like eyes.

"Man you scare me when you drive like that. Do you see all the stares your getting from people for your physcotic driving?" She praqctically squeaked at me.

"Eh I don't care what those people think. Their unimportant to me. I only care about people who aren't glaring at me and who aren't trying to get into my pants." I sighed and stepped out of the car to look at all the people staring at me.

"HEY TAKE A PICTURE IT LASTS LONGER!! STOP STARING AT ME LIKE I'M AN ALIEN BECAUSE I'LL DECK YOU MAN OR WOMAN." I yelled at them. That seemed to snap them at it and all the girls looked murderously at me. Eh who cares. I don't need them anyways. Their just poutty because a girl like me is getting more attention from girls then sluts like them. But eh who cares lets just hope class isn't dangerously boring today.

"Come on Val we still got a few minutes before home room. Let's go." She just looked at me wide eyed for talking to all the snobs like that. Hahah I guess she's never ever done that.

Xavier's P.O.V

I arrived just in time to hear Willow screaming at all the snobbish people. Haha I wonder why she yelled at them. I only got to see her get out of her car. I guess I'll hear it later anyways from one of her fan boys or the club of girls planning her death here. Its class time anyways. Yay!! Not.