Chapter 2

second chapter :) I hope you guys like it also I posted pictures for the characters. Ive gotten 8 reads in one day. Thats pretty good considering im really new to writing on here.

Chapter 2

Willow's P.O.V

Well I guess you could say that the past day at this house has gone great. I am currently painting my bedroom. And all I can say is that Its going great. I have all 4 walls painted black with neon color splatters, a soft plush black carpet, and we're currently painting my ceiling an awsome  glow in the dark color. I mean I love sleeping in the dark. I just hate having to turn on the lights and blind myself so I am painting it glow in the dark. I also found out that I have a king sized bathroom connected to my room,  2 guest bedrooms connected to my main room, and a small kitchen with a sink, small fridge,a wall to seperate it from the other parts, a stove, and some counter space. I mean come on!This is awsome!They weren't kidding when they said I had the whole upstairs to myself! I mean this place is huge! I'll be getting my mattress tomorrow. Which let me tell you, it is the most comfortable bed I have everlaid on. Its one of those posture pedic cloud matresses and its a california king size so ITS FUGGIN HUGE!!! The one thing I am dreading is school on monday. I mean tomorrow all I have to do is give them the last layout plans and then were out to buy all my furniture and I get to go shopping at the local mall with Xavier and Val. Oh that's right my dear friend you don't know who Val is, I forgot. Well she's my next door neighbor and she's super sweet and bubbly and she just kind of adopted me as her new bestie and let me tell you I was super happy that she did. I didn't want to be a loner on my first day at a new school. I wonder what kind of furniture I will buy tomorrow.She said I could get anything and that they would buy it and then they'd get it all shipped to the house while I went to the mall in my NEW CAR!! Yes they already got me my car all we had to do was go to the dealership they paid for it. My baby is downstairs in my personal parking area! I know cool right? But what should I buy tomorrow I mean Ikea has a lot of things. I think Im going to go for a lot of colorful things to make my black room light up and not seem so dreary. I now have the perfect plan of what I'm getting.

Xavier's P.O.V

Well right now Willow's upstairs planning her bedroom. I mean they're going all out and she's excepting it. I hope she doesn't turn into a spoiled bitch. I mean I'm starting to have a feeling that she could be the one girl to keep me in check and I wouldn't want her to be a spoiled bitch. I wonder what she will get for furniture tomorrow. Hopefully nothing pink. I wonder what her room looks like right now. Last time I saw it, it had this really nice soft and plushy black carpet and one wall was painted black. But I did hear her say something about glow in the dark paint? Do they even have that? Sad thing is she has the whole upstairs to herself. I had never been up there at all before being as how I wasn't allowed because that was a special area reserved for their next foster kid. I guess they were planning on gettting another one for a while because the whole time we've been here its been off limits. I guess they were just trying to find the right canidate, and honestly, im glad they choose Willow. She makes my heart flu- Wait what are you thinking Xavier. Don't think those thoughts about your new sister. Stay in the game bud. But now I'm going to go check on how her rooms going. I think she's sleeping on my old mattress for the night until her new bed shows up tomorrow.

Willow's P.O.V

I heard someone coming up the stairs but I ignored it figuring it was mum coming to check on the progress of my room and I forgot to tell you I had a huge walk in closet that came with a vanity inside and manikins to hang my best outfits. I mean how much better could it get?

"Hey Willow- WHOA! YOUR ROOM IS SICK!!" I heard him exclaim. Well there goes my theory of it being mum.

"Yea I guess you could say that. I have a glow in the dark ceiling now and I'll be getting all my furniture tomorrow. So my room will finally be complete." I say excitedly.