Chapter 4

Willow's P.O.V

We got my whole room set up in record time. We have food, silver and plate ware, blacnkets, beds, TVs, game consoles, couches, comfy things, and everything a girl could ask for in her life. Of course Vally is still sleeping and I still need to take my morning jog. I can't wake up without that and my blazing hot shower. I'll let her sleep while I do these things. I can't wait to start meeting new people. I wonder what 'crowd' I'll get stuck with. As long as it's not the populars' I'll be fine. I mean I couldn't get stuck with them right?

Vally's P.O.V

Where the fuck is Willow!!?!?!?! Hahah whoops never mind there's a note on the fridge.

Dear Vallysaur,

                Went out for a jog be home soon.

                                                                                Love you

Oh that's where she went. Ok never mind the aliens haven't abducted her sexy ass... Yet. I'll have to tell her this when she gets home though. I wouldn't want her to get abducted. Now it is time to pick out me outfit. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!

Willow's P.O.V

Phew. My jog was amazing running down the beach while the sun was rising is amazing. I can't say I've ever experienced something like that. It's just to amazing for words to describe. Now it's time for my amazingly hot shower. I mean first day of school I have to be presentable right?

After the shower:

Oh god I love my shower!! My hair smells great, I have the softest skin, and I feel reenergized for the first time in years!

"Oh mah god I love you! Girl you look amazing and not tired since I first met you. The wonders I have these days.  The boys are going to be falling at your feet begging to take you out on a date and the sluts will be giving you the evil because you have taken their place. You could be queen at this school if you wanted to be!!" Vally exclaimed.

"I know Val I know you want me to make something of myself and don't worry I will. But I will not date these boys. All they are are players and I do not tolerate that kind of behavior in my life," I told her with a smile, "but I think we both need to get ready. We still have an hour and we should use it while we can. I'll drive."  I told her while heading to my closet to pull my outfit off of the mannequin.  My white ripped skinnies, my black v-neck, my half leather jacket, and my black 4 inch heels with the small white ruffles on the side.  I then proceeded to grab my black lacy bra and my lacy boy shorts. I pulled everything on carfully and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I stepped over to my half of the vanity and pulled out my blow dryer. I rubbed a little of the heat protecting stuff on my hair and then fully dryed it out. I hadn't looked this sexy in who knows how long. I mean Vally was probably right with her assumptions of the boys falling all over my feet. I used to wear unfitting things so I didn't get attention but a new start means a new look I guess. I knew I was pretty but I guess I never thought I was beautiful. Vally walked in to get ready and her jaw dropped. I wasn't expecting that.

"Wi-i-llow? Is that you. Have the aliens come to abduct you already?! Oh no Willow's gone!" she exclaimed starting to tear up.

"No no no! Vally, I'm not gone baby. Shhh I'm right here your fine no aliens are going to take me away from you. Don't worry. I just look a lot different in clothes that I next to never wear. Don't fret." I said smiling. She immediately brightened when she noticed it was me.