“Let me guess. Not only do you not want me to marry Gu Moling but you also want me to never marry anyone in my life. That way, I’ll forever be under your control, right?”

Mr. Qiao’s expression changed slightly.

Gu Moling lowered his head, seemingly deep in thought. He thought that getting 65% of Qiao Corporation’s shares by marrying Qiao Xi was just a rumor…

Qiao Rou had been staring at Gu Moling’s expression. When she saw that he was deep in thought, her heart tightened. Suddenly, she cried out in surprise and held her stomach. “It hurts, my stomach hurts…”

A pool of blood slowly spread from her lower body.

Qiao Rou panicked when she saw the blood. She grabbed Gu Moling’s shirt and begged, “Brother Moling, save me, save our child…”

When the word ‘child’ sounded, everyone was stunned!

Qiao Rou said in a sobbing tone, “I’m sorry, Brother Ling, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hide it from you, but my sister wanted to marry you. I didn’t want to hurt my sister. I just wanted to give birth to the child alone. At the very least, the child could be a token to remember our years of relationship.”

Hearing Qiao Rou’s words, Gu Moling’s heart ached even more. He bent down and pulled Qiao Rou into his arms. “Why are you so silly? Our relationship has lasted for so many years and can’t be destroyed by some marriage contract. Besides, even though you treat a certain someone as your sister, she has never done the same!”

Gu Moling’s sharp gaze landed on Qiao Xi as he threatened her sinisterly. “You’d better hope that the child in Rou Rou’s stomach is fine. Otherwise, I’ll make you regret coming into this world.”

After he carried Qiao Rou and left, Mr. Qiao came back to his senses and hurriedly chased after her.

This farce ended so abruptly.

The sun was scorching in the sky.. Qiao Xi stood at the entrance and pondered for a while before leaving.

 Qiao Xi stood at the entrance and pondered for a while before leaving

Chapter 2: Hello, Let’s Get Married

Qiao Xi leaned against a large tree at the entrance of the Civil Affairs Bureau and surveyed the people entering and exiting with narrowed eyes.

She needed to pick a marriage partner among these people.

Mr. Qiao’s wishful thinking was to snatch the Qiao Corporation’s shares through her marriage. How could she let him have his wish?

Not far away, Gu Zheng was leaning against the front of the car, looking at his wrist from time to time. Even though there was no expression on his handsome face, one could still sense that he was extremely unhappy.