Yoongi's chosen enemy.

Start from the beginning

Before he could pull me back in for a kiss Jin hyung gently took him and kissed him just as rough and with as much passion as I had.

Jungkook was barley able to stand after we were done. And all we had done was kiss him.

Then I heard a very familiar voice saying "I thought Namjoon was cheating on Jin hyung but looks like they're both cheating on each other with the same omega".

It was inevitable who it actually was. My stupid best friend Hoseok. He was smart but stupid. I rolled my eyes as he and Tae approached us. They both had that smug look on their face and now I realised why they were soulmates. "He's our mate".

They nodded until they actually took in my response. "Huh? Mate? But how?" Jin hyung laughed and said "Destiny".

The pair of them rolled their eyes as Tae spoke "so introduce us to this cutie". The compliment made Jungkook blush and I began introducing everyone. "Hoseok, Tae this is Jungkook our omega and kook this is Hoseok my best friend and Tae his omega. Us four and Yoongi hyung and Jimin are all a part of a big group of friends."

Jungkook nodded understandingly and waved at vhope. Taehyung threw something called "personal space" out of the window and hugged kook. "Welcome to the family kook".

He sounded cheesy but he was right. We were a family. Jungkook smiled and said "Thank you for having me". The smile didn't last long though and I'm guessing it's because he thought this was all temporary due to his arranged marriage.

Hoseok broke the silence by saying "where's Chim and the old man?"

Taehyung lightly hit his alpha for being so disrespectful and I answered. "Jimin started his heat and hyung had to take him away".

Taehyung looked gobsmacked. "You guys let them go? You know that's not a good combination right? Years of pent up anger and a heat means hormonal imbalance. GUYS!!!"

Hoseok was quick to console Tae as Jin hyung moved towards him too and said "It will be okay Tae Yoongi has controlled himself around many omegas before and even if he claims to hate Jimin we all know he doesn't and he wouldn't do anything to harm chim at all".

Tae furrowed his brows but nodded and said "I hope you're right hyung...I really hope you are".

Authors POV:
Yoongi took Jimin to his house and this was partly because he didn't have Jimin's house keys so it made sense if he just took him to his own.

Jimin's scent had sky rocketed and Yoongi didn't know what to do. It felt suffocating to have the scent near him but not be able to do anything about it.

He took Jimin out of the car and then walked straight into his house. He then called the maids to get him some wet towels, medicines and blankets.

Then he ran upstairs to his room...he should have gone to the guest room but something told him to go to his own so he did just that.

Once he lay Jimin down he noticed Jimin waking up. He stood far away to see what Jimin would do. To his surprise Jimin nuzzled closer into his bed sheets and moaned out "alpha...yoongi hyung".

Yoongi's ego was awakened because he felt pride in the fact that Jimin an omega he was clearly in love with recognised his scent.

Jimin turned and twisted in order to find the perfect position but he couldn't and as he did so his shirt riled up and Yoongi could see his smooth tan skin.

His alpha was begging him to help Jimin and Yoongi held back as much as he could.

Once the maids came back with the things Yoongi asked for he dismissed them and took the wet towels to put on Jimin's burning head.

Wrong move because when he put the compress on Jimin moaned and that did it for Yoongi since he was so close he wanted to claim Jimin already.

It wasn't helping how Jimin was begging for him to stay and moaning his name.

So Yoongi let his guard down. He touched Jimin's face and Jimin pulled him in. They were tangled in a long kiss where Jimin managed to pull Yoongi on top of him and rutted himself under him.

Yoongi moaned and took control. Both the omega and alpha felt the connection. No bond was made but Jimin omega was aware and in turn Jimin also knew.

Yoongi continued and Jimin let him...why? Because he felt safe wait no he was safe and because he was safe he too let his guard down.

Yoongi helped Jimin through out his entire heat and the two were stuck under a trans. They needed each other and a second away from Yoongi felt like torture to Jimin. It wasn't as bad for Yoongi but for Jimin it felt like he would die without the older's presence.

So once Jimin's heat was over and he woke up alone he should have expected it but only he hadn't. The worst thing was that he felt needy and he wanted sorry no craved Yoongi.

But Yoongi didn't need Jimin and that thought alone was enough to kill Jimin. Jimin lay on the bed where they both made love, fucked, and the same bed where Jimin finally realised that Min Yoongi wasn't his enemy but something much much more.

He heard the bedroom door unlock and saw a maid walk in with a tray of food. She bowed and said "Master Min has asked us to give you food and this note".

With that she left.

Jimin struggled but managed to pick up the letter he opened it and began to read...

Who would have known that simple note would shatter Jimin's entire world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin,

It shouldn't have happened..I felt nothing but regret once I woke up and came back to my senses. My intention was to never harm you but for the first time in my life I let myself and my emotions lose control. For that I am sorry! I hope you can understand and we can continue to act like nothing has happened.

Ps don't tell the others - I would pretty much still like to have my intimate parts intact please.

Signed - Min
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin looked up from the paper and let the tears fall. He looked outside of the big window from Yoongi's penthouse and took a deep breath.

Why was it always him who has to suffer? Why couldn't he just have a mark like everyone else?

Why did he have to be Yoongi's chosen enemy?

~~~~~~~~
The love I have received on this story is insane especially because it has just begun. I hope you're liking the plot.

There's a lot more twists and turns yet to come and I don't necessarily say this story will be all fluff most likely angst with a happy ending but anywho's.

Don't forget to comment vote and interact don't just be a silent reader x

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜