Heat

------Rose's POV-------

"You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do."

Harrison Ford's voice blared through the TV as I again tried to get comfortable with the pain in my lower abdomen.

"Are you alright?"

Michaelangelo asked as I flipped onto my side again.

Why he couldn't smell my arousal, I didn't know.

"Erm yeah...I'm just gonna go get something to drink, want anything?"

I asked, Michaelangelo shook his head and I slipped out of the bed and into the hallway.

I took a deep breath and wrapped an arm around my spasming stomach.

I groaned as I hobbled down the stairs and over to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

I nearly dropped the pitcher of water as my stomach spasmed again and again as I poured my glass.

I knew that I needed to be closer to Michaelangelo in order for the pains in my abdomen to stop hurting, but I also knew that if I did go back up there I risked doing something I might regret.

I trusted my mate and it was true that most mates mated with each other within the first hours of being together but my mate...it was different for us.

We still had a lot to discuss and as much as I wanted to be with him forever, I knew that it wasn't that simple.

"You know....the only way to get rid of a heat, is to mate."

Michaelangelo's voice whispered in my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist.

I gasped and gripped the glass as he planted kisses all along my jaw and neck, nuzzling the spot where my mark was.

I moaned and heard a cracking noise as the glass in my hand shattered and I watched as the palm of my hand healed itself and I spun around to face Michaelangelo.

"This is what I want...take me to bed."

I whispered against his chest and tilted my chin up to look him in the eyes.

I needed to be closer to him, to hell with modesty.

His eyes widened in surprise as he looked deeply into my eyes for any sign of my wolf taking over, when he saw none he scooped me up in his arms and ascended the stairs.

"This is...what you want?"

He asked again, for reassurance.

I nipped at his jugular once more before speaking.

"I just want you."

I gasped as he threw me onto the bed.

Skin against skin, lips to lips.

Hands all over, he always wanted to make sure I was comfortable.

He was amazing, unlike anything I had every experienced before...well mostly because this was my first time but as soon as he collapsed next to me for the second time and I touched his chest all he wanted to do was do it again.

I sighed at the third time he had woken me up...it was dawn.

I yawned as he ran his index finger down my side, from where his mark lay to my hip and up again.

"Have you even slept?"

I mumbled, exhausted from the previous nights activities.

"Sleep doesn't come easy when I'm laying next to you."