Hold Me Close

-----Michaelangelo's POV-----

My wolf was being very pushy these past few hours.

'Danger'

The word kept repeating in my mind and I refused to believe it, I had lost track of time due to all this damn paperwork.

I was really craving the taste of my mate.

I finally decided to put my wolf out of his misery and walk down the stairs, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Glass, there was glass all over the floor, counters and the chairs.

What looked to be the condiments of a sandwich were scattered on the floor next to...blood.

Blood?

Surely not Rose's.

I called out for her.

"Rose?! Baby where are you?"

I searched through the entire house from cellar to attic.

Nothing.

She'd been taken.

I knew exactly where to go.

It was time to put that bastard Jack in his place.

I never thought he'd make good on his threats, the minute he told me she was his...it meant war.

I hopped into my uncle's truck and sped down the highway, not bothering to even call him and explain.

They had been out of the house for the past couple of weeks, they knew what the mating would call for and they did not want to be around when it was happening.

Just thinking of my beautiful mate made me want her even more.

The way her eyes sparkled with fire when I entered the room or the way she would tie her hair up for a shower, the beads of water trickling down her body as she washed herself.

Just the thought of my warm little mate made all of the blood from my body rush straight to my-

No!

Mike, you're on a mission.

I floored the gas pedal and started planning my rescue.

-----------Rose's POV------------

They hand-fed him strawberries, desserts, anything.

What was he a child?

Jamie and Amy were more like his sex-slaves and servants if you asked me.

"Jack...please let me go, is this what you wanted? You wanted me to suffer without him here, I've suffered now please-"

He pushed his wives away.

"You think I want you to suffer? Damn it that's not what this is about! This is about US, we're mates dammit and if you think I'm going to let you whore around with that bastard you're wrong."

I felt my hands start to shake.

"You think this whole thing revolves around you. News flash, you left me for those two, you broke our bond and you pushed me into Mike's arms. I hate you and your women, damn you all to hades."

I felt a sting on my right cheek and I saw Jamie standing over me.

"Poor little withering Rose, are you honestly that dense? Jack was never with you for your love...he's always known about your powers."

She spoke.

Suddenly I stopped struggling and looked straight into Jack's eyes.

"T-that's not true, I loved you."