3.

"Myra Breathe Sweetheart" Sidharth spoke Rubbing her back vigorously and Shehnaaz stood there in shock just like the previous time when she was diagnosed as a proper case of bronchial Asthma.

" Pa....pa....... P.....aa....n...iii" Aayat breathed while speaking a word that was hardly coming out of her mouth and she struggled to Breathe.

" Shehnaaz paani Kahatam hai Baba , please kitchen se paani laa de " Sidharth spoke looking at the water spilled everywhere on the floor but she stood there in a gaze , the flashes of a year old Struggling for Breathe in her arms , And Then That 6 year old Aayat almost loosing her breathes , the flashes were clear, the words even that incoherent Mumma that she hardly even cried that time because of how deprived she was of oxygen.

" Shehnaaz yaar Kahan khoi hai paani laa de or else tell me I will go on my own " Sidharth shouted at the top of his voice to gain her attention and she was snapped out nodding instantly, And he next moment felt bad for snapping at her like this, he could very well tell out that she was zoned out but It wasn't the time for that , Aayat was important for him at that moment.

" Pa....Pa ....."

" Shshshsh yahin hoon main Mera bacha, Kuch nhi hua you are alright , Inhaler Kahan rakha hai , the bedside is not having one " he spoke rubbing her back from one hand and the other searching the drawers of the bed side only to found a empty inhaler..

" Leta ......nhi h.....hoon na.......reg.....regu....larly isliye ......yaa..yaad nhi .... raha ....ki last .... month......khatam ho Gaya tha " She spoke and Sidharth sighed, she was quite ignorant to her own health he knew.

" Acha Okay relax karke Deep Breath le " He spoke now Checking her forehead for any kind of warmth.

" ..IN ....haler......chaiye " she breathed deeply as instructed by him , she was known to this deep breathing from heart know because she practiced it daily, the health freek she was .

" Paani " Shehnaaz spoke coming With a glass of water in one hand and A bottle in other and Made her drink it .

" Thank you " she whispered better than before.

" Shehnaaz iska Inhaler rakha hai spare main " Sidharth spoke getting up and Searching his pockets for the key as he never has the habit of keeping them in the keyhole.

" Nhi that blue one is there I guess , not the other she uses" Shehnaaz mumbled and Sat helped Myra sit on the bed and Made her lay down in her lap pressing her head slowly ruffling her hairs so that she could sleep .

" That would work for now then I would get the steroid one , Kahan rakha hai " he asked .

" Humare room main jahan Saari medications rakhi hai na vahan hi hai , box main nhi hai bahar hi mil jayega " She mumbled pressing a kiss to Myra's forehead.

" Shehnaaz kya hua hai " Maa asked hearing the chaos Outside at this time in the night, Raju Bhaiya was asleep and Kiyaan was a heavy sleeper so there was no chance he would get up .

" Maa aap Kyun uth Gaye , Kuch nhi bus iski tabiyat theek nhi hai " Shehnaaz spoke and Maa came inside Seeing Aayat Still breathing heavily and not speaking anything .

" Mera bacha theek hai tu " Maa asked Caressing her hairs and she nodded .

" Myra get up and have this " Sidharth spoke bringing her inhaler and she got up holding the small device in her mouth and pressing onto it .

" Breathe Myra " Sidharth spoke worried and she nodded taking out the puff and exhaling out , she was better with a puff and Sidharth sighed.

" Better " He asked and she nodded giving him a weak smile.