Chapter 1: Coming back

Clary's POV

It has been 2 mouths since I have seen Jace or the rest of my friends. Luke, Jocelyn and I have been in Chicago. It was nice there, I even meet a group of friends. It was almost like no Shadowhunter when there, Demons were on every street. Good practice though. That's right, I am a decent Shadowhunter now, with the help of all Jaces training. But today we were going back home. But keeping it a secret to surprise them.

Izzy and I have gotten much closer. She has finally opened up to me, I understand though. Its hard to have a girl as a friend when all you have done was grown up with boys, like me with Simon. But were good friends now. She dragged me to malls all of to time, she never could with her brothers but now that's she has me...
and sadly I'm not minding it that much anymore. But I would never admit it out loud. Her heels and fashion has began to rub off on me. But I only dress up good for the band. But once I'm home I put on my plain jeans and baggy T's. But I wouldn't mind dressing up everyday, I promise I will soon.

Simon and I are still going to the band meetings. About a year or so ago I was singing with my headphones in, drawing. I haven't noticed the guys watching me as I did so. Snecky bastards. So yeah I am the lead singer and we preform all around town. I was even able to pull the group together and get them to play an instrument instead of thinking of names. We are The Shadows, we are quit popular. We perform around New York and even have our own Manager now. That's how big we are. People are drawn to my voice, they tell me I sing like an Angle and that I'm as pretty as one. We have our own Fan page and they talk about us on t.v. We had interviews on radios and live t.v's too. Our band will make it big time soon for sure. Simon and I are Parabatai, we have been as soon as we got back from idis.

Magnus and I have a great relationship. He might get me to try on his clothes or even get me to style my hair differently but you gotta love his personality. And the GLITTER! The first time he picked out my outfit, I had glitter in my hair for a month. And my hair color kept changing different colors of red. Well it will continue to do so until I find THE color to keep. And I still havent decided yet.

And Alec... How do I explain. We have been gettinat lot closer latly. Hanging out and going out for dinner and all that. I think I hang out more with him then Jace and him Magnus. But I don't care, he's funny and thoughtful. He hasn't opened up to anyone about his deepest thoughts or dreams, other then me of course. And I tell him the same stuff in return. He told me about how he feels bout Mags and how he doesn't fully love him anymore. Malac might finally end, at first I was sad and surprised but I supported him in whatever he choose. I told him about Jace too, I don't think its working that well either. We can count on each other. Always have each others back in an argument, or simply pulling prankings on everyone. Yeah that's become a new hobby of mine and his. Last time me and Alec changed all of Izzy's clothes a brown color. She still has everything she had before but now its brown. I love creating runes! She was mad, you could even see the fire in her eyes! Thankfully she believed us when we blamed it on Jace. He was in bed knocked out for a week!

Jace, he has been distant since Sebastian was killed and Jonathan died. (Sebastian was evil and Jonathan didn't even get to live before dying.) I don't question it though, I haven't been myself either. He has been going demon hunting almost every night by his self. I don't really believe he is hunting though anymore. He wouldn't cheat on me after all we have been through... Right? Before I meet him he had a new girl every week. Is it possible that he only kept me around to live with the war that was going on? Was my mom right about him all along? When we kiss I haven't been feeling the spark that we had before. Or the warmth spread through me when when he hugs me. The only one that can now is Alec.

I shook my head as I mounted the Institutes steps. Mom and Luke whent home to unpack. At least I hope so. I pushed the doors opened with a disgusted look on my face. I walked I side looking around. Nothing has changed, floors still polished and everything was neat. Everything was normal but the burning smeel and the screaming.

How'd you like the first chapter? Vote and comment and never forget to follow me for more amazing stories!

✌Raylinn