𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

Kozume Kenma x Male Reader
Requested by Fiery_Vry
Timeskip AU Streamer AU
Info:
Kenma: Kodzuken
(M/n): Tokyobun(🤭🤭)
Fluff(?)

_______________________________

˗ˏˋ A slay for the gays 'ˎ˗

THE sound of keyboard keys being clicked and mouse clicking took over Kenma's room as he was trying to shoot the other player in front of him. He was playing trios in apex and there was one other squad left.

"FUCKING DIE YOU BITCH!" Kenma yelled as he threw down Octane's jump pad and leaped closer to the enemy, shooting at the Gibraltar. After the last shot to Gibby's head, both "New Kill Master" and "Victory" popped up on the streamers screen. "I slayed!" Kenma hyped himself up as chat was spamming "Wooo" and "Slay!!"

Suddenly the door to Kenma's gaming room opened revealing a tall, (s/c) male. "Hey Ken Ken, I'm going to bed now." said male told the streamer and kissed his forehead.

"Alright, night (N/n)." Kenma hummed as he was gathering his level up rewards.

"Don't stay up too late, got it?" (M/n) walked back to the door waiting for a confirmation.

"Yeah, okay. I'll go to bed in like an hour or 30 minutes." Kenma told him, as the door then closed. "Okay, anyways.." the long haired male sighed and looked at chat.

LIVE CHAT_______________________
Top chat👤 423, 109

DINAUR: Ayo? Boyfriend?

Hyunryusfavstalker: ITS TOKYOBUN

chrissywakeup: who was that

mommykosaka: new couple??🤨🤨

MikuWu: HEYYY ITS THAT ONE MINECRAFT GUY!

oncein4ever: it's giving fruity

ILOVEKODZUKEN: what.

"What are you guys talking about-? Oh." Kenma clicked off and ended the stream, quickly getting up and running to his and his boyfriend's shared room. "(M/n)!" Kenma threw open the door and yelled out for the other.

Already sleeping, the said male shifted in his sleep and pulled the blanket closer to him. "Fucking, heavy sleeping bitch.." Kenma groaned. "Nevermind, I'll tell him in the morning." He went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and went back to the room. "Night." he kissed his boyfriends cheek and laid down next to him.

He was soon engulfed into a tight hug by the sleeping male. Sighing deeply, Kenma looked at the unconscious male and closed his eyes, thinking of what the hell would he wake up to in the morning. He knew that it would be a catastrophe.

TIMESKIP

32 text messages from Kuroo.
7 missed calls from Hinata.
182 Instagram dms.
301 Twitter dms.
46 Twitter mentions.

That's what Kenma woke up to. He was barely awake and already checking phone. When he went on Twitter he discovered that the tag #Tokyoken was trending in gaming and streamers. He checked the most popular tweet about them and groaned.

"Cat and dog? What kind of comparison is that?! Stupid internet bitches

"Cat and dog? What kind of comparison is that?! Stupid internet bitches." Kenma huffed.

"What's stupid?" a groggily voice asked as a yawn passed from their mouth. Kenma looked at the tired (M/n) beside him and showed him his phone. (M/n) squinted at the tweet and finally realized what it said.

"That's kinda funky. I don't like Twitter people. They're all annoying." (M/n) mumbled and laid his head in Kenma's lap.

"Yeah, but what do we do about it? Everyone just found out about us.." Kenma muttered. (M/n) sighed and buried his face into Kenma's crotch area.

"Well, I guess it's time we come out." (M/n) implied, wrapping his arms around the smaller boys waist.

Kenma cringed, he didn't like the thought of making his relationship known to the public. The only people that knew about the two were family and friends. He then realized that people were going to find out one day and the sooner would be the better. Nodding his head and exhaling Kenma agreed, "Yeah, alright."

"Okay baby, we could go live after breakfast."

"You're gonna have breakfast at like 12."

"I know."

"Well then.."

AFTER "BREAKFAST"

(M/n) set up his camera next to Kenma's as they both sat in their gaming chair ((M/n) being a little mad about that cause he wanted Kenma to sit in his lap). Kenma nervously fanned himself and pressed the live button. He looked at (M/n), eyes full of anxiety. The (h/c) haired male looked at Kenma and gave him a reassuring smile and a nod.

"I can start, alright?" (M/n) rubbed Kenma's knuckle as he waited for a response, but only a nod was returned. Adjusting himself in his seat and sitting up straight, (M/n) faced the view of the camera and exhaled. "Hello everyone, I'm (M/n) or most people know me as, Tokyobun. Thank you for joining us today and by the title "Coming out" I think you know what's up for today." he softly smiled.

"And for those who don't know this is Kenma, or better know as Kodzuken. He's very nervous and anxious today, so I'll be doing most of the talking." a nudge to the side was received from Kenma.

"Don't say that! That's embarrassing!" Kenma muttered. (M/n) chuckled and ruffled Kenma's hair. The smaller male whined and swatted the other's hand away.

"But anyways yeah, to clear things up, we are in fact together. We did try to keep it private, but I'm stupid and didn't realize Kenma was live. So, I basically fucked up our secret, but oh well. I hope us coming out doesn't change your opinions on us." (M/n) stated.

"Oh, and all those "Kenmaswife" people, I hope both sides of your pillow are warm because Kenma is my wife!" the taller male barked and pointed at the cameras.

"(M/n)! Shut up!

a/n: thank you for the request! And think of this as the ending to my Gamer Boy book that you never got. Anyways, thank you so much for being patient with me!! <3