"When did you decide all of this?" He asked. "I always knew this is what I wanted. You also know that I can't possibly live my life here," I said. "So, you knew all along that one day you were going to leave everything behind and move back to the city?" He asked. "I never hid this from you either. You knew," I said. "I thought I changed you. I thought that my love changed your mind," he said, "Heck I even started dreaming of a lifetime with you." I felt hurt. I knew that this would be his reaction. Cupping his face, I said, "Sidharth, this isn't the end of us. We will continue our relationship." "How long do you think long distance relationships last?" He asked getting up, "It's clear you didn't have the same dreams as me, right?" I followed him and hugged him. "No Sidharth. I have the same dreams as you. But our lives are different," I said, "It will take a bit of time to get on the same page. Even I want to settle with you. I want my family with you." He stood still and didn't reciprocate the hug. Breaking the hug, I looked up at him. He had not a single expression on his face which made me nervous. "You don't have to wait until next week to leave. You can leave right now. As for me, you never thought of or considered my dreams and you only announce your decision. So you don't have to worry about what I will think or feel. Have a safe trip back," he said without looking once at me and stepped back. My eyes welled up as I just broke my heart with my own hands. "Are you seriously not even going to look at me? Is this all you are doing? Don't you want 'us' to work?" I asked. "It was never about us. It was about you, you and you," he said. "No! It is all about us! We can work this out," I said. "I can't have a relationship with anyone that I can't meet or talk to everyday," he said. "Now who's being selfish? You only want to break our relationship up just because you won't touch me everyday?" I said frustrated. He looked at me and gritted his teeth. "That's all I ever have to hear from you ever again. Even if you come back here, don't even bother to show me your face. Have a good life Miss Sana Gill," he said and left. 

I broke down and fell on my knees. I sobbed and cried my heart out. After a few minutes, I gathered some courage and called Mom. Wiping my tears away, I said, "Send Jojo to get me. I want him here first thing in the morning. I'm coming back." I hung up the phone and gathered every last thing of mine and packed my bag. As I was leaving, I stopped and looked at Sidharth in his room, running his hands through his hair. He looked at me and closed the door angrily. I went back to the home and fell on the bed, crying on my pillow. Roopaji came to me and asked worriedly, "What happened? Why are you crying?" I sat up on the bed and hugged her. "Sana," she said rubbing my back, "Did Sid say something to you?" "No, I'm just feeling sad," I said. "Ohh...my baby," she said. I spent the entire evening in the room crying but didn't tell anyone the exact reason. Sharad came with my dinner and sat in front of me sadly. "I know what you can't talk to many people about your reason for crying but I know. I understand," he said holding my hand. "How can he think that I didn't think about him? How can he think of me being so selfish?" I said. "He's in love with you. Madly in love. He doesn't want to lose you," he said. "But he doesn't want to even try and work out anything," I said. "Just give him some time. I'm sure that you can pacify him before you leave next week," he said. I wiped away my tears and was about to tell him that I was in fact leaving tomorrow but stayed quiet. Why? I don't know either. "It's ok. Calm down and have some dinner," he said. I took the tray of food and ate a little bit. Mom kept on calling me but I didn't answer. I will explain everything to her once I'm back home. After a few morsels of food, I laid on the bed and closed my eyes to sleep away early. Jojo will be here for me in the morning and I will leave this place. If Sidharth doesn't want to see me then so be it. I am not going to explain myself or convince him to remain in this relationship if he doesn't want it. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my head before sleeping away.

The next morning, I woke up late and my eyes were red and swollen as a result of crying for hours. They immediately felt dry and itchy and I took my phone and looked at the time. It was seven o' clock. I got out of bed and bathed and got ready. I called Jojo. "Where are you?" I asked. "I am reaching in the next fifteen minutes ma'am," he said. "Ok," I said and hung up. I sighed and swallowed my grief. I took my bags and walked outside with them, surprising everyone. They all stopped their exercises and looked at me frowning. "Sana, what is all of this?" Sharad asked. "I'm going back home," I said shocking all of them. "But you were leaving next week?" Roopaji asked. I took a deep breath and held back my tears forcefully. "I know but Mom is constantly calling me back so I decided that..." I said with my voice breaking, "I decided that I will return." "This is not done," she said coming to me. "I'm sorry," I said smiling sadly. She hugged me and a tear escaped my eyes. Wiping it away quickly, I parted from her and smiled. Sharad came to me and held my shoulder. "Are you sure about this all?" He asked frowning. I nodded. One by one, I hugged everyone and got some good wishes from them. "One thing before I go. For me, saying this is necessary. I know that I have caused a lot of problems and trouble here and for all of that, I'm sorry. I am really very sorry," I said slightly breaking down but gathered myself and continued, "And thank you everyone for giving me the most valuable thing in life, family and wisdom. I promise that I will return to visit you all soon." I went to Roopaji and smiled, "Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. I know that by now I should be calling you Maasi but I thought I would pick it up with time and look at how unfortunate it is, I want to call you Maasi when I'm about to go." 

Smiling sadly at me, she rested her hand on my head saying, "My sweet baby." I turned to Sharad and smiled. "Big brother," I said, "Thank you for making my stay comfortable and for being there always to hear me out." He hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Just tell me once and I will talk to Sidharth. I'm sure he doesn't want you to go." "If that was the case, he would have been here to stop me. But he isn't. His choice," I said and broke the hug. I took my suitcases and went outside the gate. Jojo still hadn't arrive. Sharad came to me and before he could say anything, I said, "I don't want anyone seeing me leaving in my car. Tell everyone to go on with their work as usual. You too." He looked at me sadly and went back inside. I wore my sunglasses to hide my tears as I stood and looked at Sidharth's house and just then, Megha came to me. "I know that you might misunderstand me a lot. But before you go, I don't want you to leave thinking that I hate you. Sidharth was never mine in any case. If he is not yours, he will never become mine either. Whatever trouble and pain my family ever caused you, I apologise on their behalf," she said clasping her palms in front me. "I don't harbour any hate or hard feelings for you all. I have forgiven you all a long time ago," I said. "You're really a great person," she said smiling, "I'm sorry I couldn't become friends with you earlier." "You can still now," I said smiling and extending my hand. She looked at me happily and hugged me. "Thank you," she said. I could see Sidharth standing by the window, looking at us. Breaking the hug, she said her goodbyes and left. In that time, Jojo also arrived. He came out the car, smiling happily at me saying, "Hello ma'am." "Hi Jojo. How are you?" I asked. "I will be good now that I have work to do. Do you know how boring it was not driving you around?" He said. I smiled, touched and said, "Come here." I hugged him and sighed. Breaking the hug, I said, "Pack the bags inside." As he was doing that, I looked at Sidharth's house, with one hope that he shows himself before I leave. My tears flowed from my eyes as my nervousness were building inside me. "Ready ma'am," Jojo said. I gritted my teeth at Sidharth's stubbornness and wiped away my tears. "Let's go Jojo," I said. He opened the door and I got inside. As he drove further and further away from there, my heart beat rose. Every momery began flooding in and I was overwhelmed with my emotions. 

_________________

Hey guys! Sad update. Still hope you enjoyed it. And before you swarm my comments with their separation, just a reminder that Sidnaaz is inseparable and no matter who or what tries, they will be together. Please vote, comment and share my story. Until next time, bye!