Chapter One ~ How they met.

It was an average day, Jake was sitting on his couch in his apartment, waiting for the new roommate to arrive. He was told he would get a new roommate a week and a half ago, and the longer he waited for them, the more curious he got. He tidied up the apartment, and added a full-size to the spare room he was previously storing his art supplies and digital drawing computer. He moved all of the art things into his room, and was hoping the apartment was presentable enough.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door. He hopped up, and sprinted to the door. He peeked it open, and asked who it was. "Yo, the front desk told me this was my new shared apartment, can I come in now? These bags are killing me." Jake hurriedly unlocked the door and stepped out. "I can carry some bags if you would like" he offered. The stranger accepted, and gave him 5 bags, and they carried 6 of them in.

"Well, this is your room!" Jake exclaimed, dropping the bags onto the floor by the bed. "Uh, thanks...?" "Ah, Jake. Apologies for not introducing myself sooner." Jake said, feeling bad. "Ah, no worries, the names Obbie" the roommate had blatantly said. "Like Obstacle Course??" Jake said with confusion "Bruhhhh nooooo, I've heard that so many times" Obbie said with a frown and in an annoyed tone.

Hey y'all, this isn't finished at all, but I'm just gonna post it

Hey, It's_Jake, I'm one of the people this is based on, so sorry it's been so long, the original writer died (this is a joke) so you have me! Anyhow.. here's a continuation!

Jake writing now:

Jake looked at Obbie, seeing his annoyed tone "sorry man.." Jake said "It's alright, hey uh.. how long you been living here?" Obbie asked, seeing the almost empty room "ah, no.. I rushed to clean this place up.. oh and.. be warned, I have so many friends.. they come over every couple days" Jake says trying to seem cool even if he wasn't "..rriiigghhtt- well, as long as you guys aren't too loud I should be fine, Monika doesn't like me with other people" Obbie said "ooooooo, you got a giiiirrrlllfrriieeennddd?" Jake intervenes, going to rummage through Obbie's shit "..no, and-- get out of my stuff dude!" Obbie said angrily, shooing Jake out of his room.