Chapter 2: Rings and Promises

[His Man Bonus 3: Wedding Night]

What are you looking at?", Jungkook finally broke the silence.

"Your hand looks more beautiful with the ring on it", Taehyung smiled gleefully. He was happy.

"So does yours", Jungkook responded.

"Never take it off. I want everyone you ever meet to know right away that you are taken by me", the older said and Jungkook giggled thinking him to be a silly man.

"Wedding rings are literally for this exact reason, hyung!", Jungkook laughed.

"Someone's really out there calling their husband, hyung", comes a sarcastic comment from Taehyung.

"Sorry..old habits", Jungkook smiled pressing a kiss on his lips. "You also can't ever take this ring off. Okay?", the younger told him.

"Wedding rings aren't meant to be taken off", Tae laughed.

"I know"

They spent more time staring at the stars in silence before he spoke again.

"So... we had a dream wedding. Everything is good. Now what?", Taehyung asked.

.....

"No he can't hear you!!!", Insu yells at little Mia.

"No, you are lying! He can!", Mia whines.

"Hey, hey! What are you two fighting about here?!", Jungkook rushes into Mia's room when he hears his children yelling at each other.

"Peanut is just a stuffie toy. He can't hear Mia. Tell her Papa!", Insu yells and Mia instantly breaks into loud screaching sobs.

"Baby, baby, hey. It's okay! It's okay! Don't cry", Jungkook tuts, rushing to pick his little girl up to pacify her.

"Peanut hear Mia, Paaa...!", Mia says, amidst her loud wailing.

"Ofcourse he can, sweetheart! Ofcourse, he can". Jungkook does what parents do. Lie to your children to keep them happy.

"BUT HE CAN'T? HE ISN'T EVEN ALIVE? THIS IS STUPID!", Insu huffs in irritation, fixing his glasses on his nose.

"KIM INSU! YOU WILL STOP TALKING RIGHT NOW!", Jungkook hisses, trying to not show his irritation. "You like to see your sister cry?"

"But she is wrong! This is illogical", Insu huffs again.

"You really are my son. Aren't you?", Jungkook murmurs, defeated at his son's logic.

"Huh?", a confused little Insu exclaims.

"Mia? Baby? Do you want icecream?", Jungkook coos at the little girl in his arms and watches her keenly as her tears stop and a subtle smile flashes across her face.

"When does she say no to icecream?", Insu rolls his eyes.

"We will all have icecream", Jungkook smiles, "IF-", He glares at Insu, "We all behave. Will you, Insu?"

"Uh-huh", Insu nods, looking up at his father with his big hazel eyes.

"Do you want to go out today? It's sunday?", he asks the kids, while feeding Mia the icecream.