06| Time jump

1 year later
One year that's how long my life has been stable. So let's start one by one.

Mikealsons. Thea and Chris are very attached to the Mikealson family and Klaus too. But Chris still hasn't called Klaus 'Dad', he'll call him soon I know that. Elijah and Chris are close, and Chris and Kol are close simply to prank Rebekah, Thea and Hope and sometimes Klaus too. I know they are cute. Then comes Thea and Rebekah 'the duo' just like me and Caroline. The clever brunette and the badass blondie duo. I love that too. Lizzie and Josie are also too attached to the Mikealsons. Freya, Davina and the twins practice magic. Lizzie learned to control her episodes with Elijah. Then come me and Hayley we are close too. Cause we are the mothers who have to take care of these 5 years old in the house. We are so tired of them that we turn by turn to take care of the house. That's I guess enough of them I hope I'm not leaving anyone.
Sophia and Chris like usual do their fight routine and some time with Hope too. But otherwise, Hope and Thea do. Thea, Lizzie and Hope are also a perfect trio. They act like good sisters. Josie also sometimes joins them otherwise she and Sophia enjoy each other. Hope being the eldest one always takes of them.
Like always I and Damon are still wonderful. Still rocking in our marriage. We have weekends out with Sophia just to enjoy ourselves.
Thea, Chris, Me and Klaus also went to 2-3 dinners together.
Now my sister and my best friend/her husband Stefan also visited us 9-10 times. Like once a month for a whole week. Mainly when kids have holiday cause otherwise Caroline spoils my kids.
Last but not least. Klaus Mikealson. We are the BEST FRIENDS now like we are fire. We know each other a lot and we just surprise people. We go to dinners every month for 5-6 days and people there think we are a couple but they don't know we are just friends. And I got Thea and Chris' surnames back to Mikealson.
I guess that is it for what all been going on for a year.

♪♫

"Mom auntie Bexs texted asking are you coming to th--" Thea paused in between when she saw me and Chris eyeing each other.

"I told you already I DID NOT DO IT!"

"I'm going to ask again DID YOU AND KOL RUINED OUR CLEANED 'JUST CAME FROM THE LAUNDRY' CLOTHES?"

"yes they did mom I heard them," Thea said with a big smile

"Shut up Thea!" Chris shouted

"Ey she is your big sister, say sorry"

"sorry Thea"

"apologise accepted"

"Kol come out"

"Hi uncle K"

"Thea sweetie no--"

"Nah she isn't going to save both of you because I and Davina have decided that you both will do laundry for the whole week main point for everyone"

"Nooo," the boys said in sync

"Your problem" I clapped my hands and got up "Yes Thea I'm coming to the dinner as Sophia and Damon are going out!" "Great mom! love you, see you soon!"

♪♫

Later that night I quickly changed into my silver dress with heels and loose hair. I grabbed my bag and the keys and went to the mansion. I was late for dinner.

Rebekah opened the door and hugged me tightly

Rebekah opened the door and hugged me tightly. "Sorry got held up," "no problem you are here that's it. And you look wonderful," I smiled at her words and walked in. Everybody was already at the table. There was a seat left for me between Niklaus and Thea so I quickly sat on it. "You are late mom I told you, you should have come here with me!" Thea scolded. "You came here at 5 for the dinner which is at 9. So forgive me for not coming with you for dinner 4 hours before," I smirked at her as we ate and talked a lot. "So Kol and Chris how is the laundry going on!" I asked them. "Shoot Uncle K we forgot to start it!" They both ran like hell towards the washing area. "They purchased a washing machine," "YES!" Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah said in sync. "I told them it will not come under the punishment but do they ever listen to me," Davina shrugged. "I know," I just rolled my eyes.

After dinner, we got up and Rebekah had an idea that we dance the night out. "I don't dance" I spoke while looking down. "Mom hates to dance," Thea said which made Klaus and Rebekah just look at me. "I should get going I have work tomorrow see you all soon," I quickly got out of the house. trying my best to not let the tears fall. I got into my car and drove to the Wickery Bridge. I got out and just stood there. Thinking about those days!

♪♫

"Rebekah Niklaus come out let's dance!" I shouted as I moved my body with the music. Soon Rebekah joined me and we just danced our souls out. I whirled around and whooped my happiness into the sweat-stained air. Foot forward. Back. I couldn't remember the last time I have done this - why had I ever stopped? A hand grabbed mine and I was swung backwards, dipped low, and then soared into the air, the flashing colours momentarily blinding me... I touched the ground again and skidded to a smiling, breathless halt. Niklaus was here. That was when I decided to let go. Let my worries, my pain, and sorrow go. Right here, right now I was living. Nothing else seemed to matter anymore. We became one with the song, with the dance and with each other. We continue like that until we had to separate, though I was sad to be away from his warmth. When the song ended Rebekah's applause filled our ears. I couldn't help but smile at him. At that very hour, I wondered why I didn't see it before. Niklaus was the one for me. In my eyes, and because of that dance, I can see how perfect he truly is.