One leaned down to speak to Five, "Time to go home to Mommy, little guy."

He threw an arm around Y/n's shoulder, "Or what?"

A blue light warped her vision as he teleported them both off out front as Pogo started up his motorcycle, speeding off. They both tried chasing after him until he rounded the corner, realizing it was useless.

"Shit." Y/n mumbled under her breath.

"Hey," Five called to a man on his bike as he revved the engine, "I need your bike. It's an emergency."

"Think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit."

"Give us the bike, asshole, or else—" He drove off as Y/n was in the middle of her sentence.

She sighed and sent out a slick path of ice that his tires lost control on. He fell off the bike with a groan as Five and Y/n rushed over to it. He started the drive after Pogo, Y/n's hands holding onto his shoulders.

"Can you even drive a motorcycle?" She yelled over the sound of the engine revving.

"Can't be that different from a car, right?" He shouted back.

"Lovely." She mumbled, slipping her hands around his waist for a better grip.

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

It was the next morning when Five pulled into a small part of the woods. There was an RV parked in the forest and a woman sat in a campfire chair, smoking a cigarette. She had dark brown hair and pink lipstick painted on, a tank top and jean shorts with some boots on.

"Can I help you two?" She questioned, flipping through a book.

"Need a word with Pogo." Is all Five responded with.

"No Pogo here, sweethearts."

"Okay." Y/n spoke slowly and started walking forward with Five as the woman stood.

"I suggest you get your asses off my property before I call a truant officer." She threatened, crossing her arms when she didn't get a response from either of them.

"It's okay, Tammy." Pogo called from inside the RV, "Let the children in."

She looked back at vehicle then to the pair. They both gave her a satisfied smile as she sighed and sat back down.

Five entered the RV first and Y/n went in after. There was some counter space and a fridge, a bed in the back and some windows, most either shut with drapes or filtering sunlight. Pogo sat at the small table booth, yellow flowers to the right. He had a drink in his hand as he motioned for the two to sit down.

Y/n shut the door after her and slipped into the booth first. She paused as a pistol clocked from underneath the table while Five sat down next to her.

"You're either dumb or desperate. Which is it?"

Five reached into his suits pocket, pulling out the tattoo, "You tell me."

He set the glass down to pick it up and inspect it, but kept a hand on the pistol. "It looks like my work," He discarded it, tossing it back to Five, "But I never did that tattoo."

"Not yet, you haven't. I cut it off my 100 year old self."

"Ah, so desperate it is."

"You would be too if you knew the whole universe were at stake." Y/n spoke up, hearing the pistol under the table de-clock.

Pogo inhaled sharply, "So it's happened."

He set his glass down, digging through a small box off to the right of the table with a hum. He flipped through the old pages of a journal, holding it out for the two to take a look at.

"Here it is. Look familiar?"

Five compared the tattoo to the unassembled drawing on the page.

"Reggie was obsessed with these symbols. It's a sigil. A symbol thought to have magical powers."

Y/n laughed a smidge, "He believed in science and facts. I couldn't respect much about the bastard, but I could respect that much at the least."

Five hummed in agreement, leaning back from the book on the table, "It's gotta have a rational meaning."

"I don't know," Pogo shrugged simply, "But he referred to it as Project Oblivion."

Five paused in thought, "This project. I need to know more."