"Yeah, sure." Klaus interrupted, "Just keep your arms and extremities away from sharp objects, and don't join the Mothers of Agony."

"What?" Him and Y/n questioned in sync.

"It's the symbol of the biker gang," Klaus nodded at the tattoo, "The Mothers of Agony."

"You know them?"

"Like two timelines ago, they were... how do I put it? My farmacistas."

"This is good." Five nodded and stood from the bar stool he was sat at.

Y/n set the glass of alcohol down, taking a shot. She looked back up to see Fives hand reaching across the bar, looking at her expectantly.

"Cause, you know—"

"Thanks for information, Klaus." Five nodded, teleporting him and Y/n off.

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

It was dark out when Y/n and Five hesitantly approached a pub. There was a lot of motorcycles outside, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol looming in the air. The motorcyclists gave the pair estranged looks as they walked in.

Upon entering the building, the Mothers of Agony symbol was painted on the wall, letting them know they were at the right place. They went up the small set of stairs, taking a looking around at all the people inside who immediately looked back at them.

"What you doing here, babies?" An older woman called out and the two ignored her, along with any other remarks they received.

"Been looking for you." Five called out as they entered a room labeled 'Members only'.

The tattooist in the chair slowly swiveled around, a cigarette in his mouth and a tattoo gun in hand. The label on his sleeveless jacket read 'Pogo'.

He set the tattoo gun down, taking a puff of his cigarette, "I don't tattoo children."

"Okay, we're not here for the ink." Y/n shrugged, "We're here because we have a mutual friend."

"Sir Reginald Hargreeves." Five clarified, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Pogo sighed and turned around in his chair, "Whatever he wants, I'm not interested."

"I don't think you understand." Five shook his head, "I'm one of his children. From another timeline."

"Another timeline?" He repeated in a question, spinning back around to face them.

Five eyed the group of bikers approaching them, opting to ignore them and continued, "As crazy as it sounds, you and I have met before. Back in 1963, when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure." He pulled his collard button up to his suit down a bit, "I don't know if you remember, but I have a scar to prove it."

"If what you two are saying is true, I'd be talking to a couple well into their sixties." He approached them, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a very long day."

"Pogo, you need to listen to us." Y/n tried as he turned to leave the building.

The bikers had slowly formed a circle around them, the size shrinking as Five took a few steps forward and Y/n followed.