punishment

A/N: sorry I havent posted in so long! I was on vacation with my family and we got home at 5 am. So thank you for understanding! :D

Bokuto just finished making a small snack for himself, considering Akaashi is working. He would make Akaashi one, but the last time that happened he almost died. So he had to be a bit more careful about when to interact with Akaashi. He stands in front of the stove and turns it off, slowly eating alone in the kitchen by himself. When all of a sudden he feels hands wrap around his waist.

"Keiji! Whats wrong?" Akaashi leans his head against bokuto's shoulder. "The fact that you're not sitting in my chair crying about how good my mouth feels while I make you cum just from sucking you off through your boxers." Bokuto goes rigid, biting his lip. "Well what are we waiting for then?"

Akaashi grins and pulls bokuto upstairs forcing him to sit on his chair. He ties him down and chuckles at the fact that he cant struggle. Akaashi admires his work before pulling his pants off and staring at his hard cock. He mimicks a pout before roughly gliding his hand along bokuto's hard cock.

Bokuto lets out a grunt and throws his head back "aw, poor thing. Your cocks all hard, you want some help?" Bokuto whines "yes please Keiji!" Akaashi smiles but there's a mischievous glint in his eye. "Okay." He murmurs. His voice an octave deeper. Bokuto's eyes widen, "Please be nice." Akaashi pets his hair "too late."

Akaashi then falls to his knees and looks up at bokuto licking his lips to tease him. "I'll do whatever the fuck I want Koutarou. Your job is to sit there and start crying because my tongue feels good on your cock through your panties. Understood?" Bokuto nods and feels a rough flick against his cock. "Yes sir! I understand!" Akaashi nods "good, because you know I hate repeating myself."

"Yes sir, I know you do! Please tease with your tongue sir! Please punish me!" Akaashi raises his eyebrows before nodding. He leans close and breathes hot air against bokutos dick. Bokuto thrashes to get away from the feeling. Akaashi smiles, and glides his tongue along the length of bokuto's dick, he slides his tongue back down and licks his balls.

Bokuto groans and throws his head back at the feeling. Once akasshi reaches the tip of his dick again he slides his tongue side to side against bokuto's clothed tip. Bokuto bounces his hips off the chair grunting at the feeling of akaashis tongue. He then feels the coil feeling barely appearing at the bottom of his tummy. "Fu- I'm gonna cum Keiji!" Akaashi smirks and continues what hes doing.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Bokuto throws hia head back and cums in his underwear. He looks down and watxhes Akaashi lick his lips once more while smirking at him. "You are so mean. Fuck." "You know you love it Koutarou."

The end💢😩