ask nicely

Akaashi sits at his desk working, when all of a sudden there's a knock at the door. "Come in." "Hey keiji! Just came to check on you!" "That's sweet. I'm just about done here give me a minute Koutarou."

Bokuto nods before sitting down on his and keiji's bed. The bed they made a mess of last night. Bokuto starts spacing out thinking of things Akaashi had said the night before. "Aw your gonna cum? That's cute." "Stop struggling, lie there and take it like a good whore. Good boy." Before he realized bokuto became hard.

Akaashi turned around at his desk and stared at bokutos hard cock before laughing. "Lets go downstairs I need to mark dinner." Bokuto nods his thighs tremble slightly as he stands up to go downstairs with Akaashi. Downstairs he sits on the counter while Akaashi cooks giving him a desperate look while biting his lip.

"Keiji I'm hard." Akaashi pays no attention to him "ive noticed." Bokuto whines louder "do something about it." Akaashi raises his eyebrows grabbing bokuto's face with a bit of force.

"I'm sorry. Did you forget your fucking manners? Ask nicely." Akaashi growls the last part out. Bokuto whimpers 'he must be so pissed.' "Please help me." Akaashi lets go of his face "no. Go sit down on the couch, if you whine again I'll bend you over and spank you there." Bokuto swallows the whine that comes up his throat at the thought and just nods.

He sits down on the couch and Akaashi brings both of them food. As they sit and eat in silence, bokuto feels akaashi's hand on his thigh. He stops eating while Akaashi leans into his ear "continue." He does.

Akaashi starts to rub his inner thighs while bokuto lets out quiet soft whimpers while eating. "You know what to do." Bokuto nods "Please jerk me off Keiji." Akaashi smiles "good boy." He then slips his hand in bokuto's underwear and starts jerking him off roughly.

He throws his head back whining and crying, not knowing whether to move away or towards akaashi's hand. All he knows is he cant escape and that thought makes his stomach coil. Or maybe its the fact that akaashi's hand is starting to twist when he pulls it up.

"Hold it. If you cum before youre told. I'm tearing you apart. Got that?" "Yes sir!" Bokuto screams out, his voice sounding broken. He feels the coil come back stronger and he starts thrashing around, sobbing. "I'm gonna cum!" He squeals trying to escape akaashi's rough hand. Akaashi then kisses his ear before whispering "cum my little slut." Bokuto sobs as he feel himself cumming so hard he passes out.

When he comes to Akaashi has bokuto's head in his lap gently petting his hair. "You good?" "Never better."

The end😩