Akaashi x Bokuto sensitive

Quick A/N: all these characters are in the time skip so they're all aged up and theres bottom bokuto! alright lets keep going! :D

Third person pov

Akaashi has always been very observant. Its one of bokuto's favorite things about him, unless he uses it against bokuto in more ways than one.

"K-Kaashi, please not there!" Akaashi raises an eyebrow with a smirk."it's Keiji, or sir darling." He contiues pressing whilst giving the handjob "not there sir!" "Oh, you mean here?" He presses his thumb right underneath the tip of bokuto's dick. Bokuto let's out a weak high pitched moan. Akaashi chuckles, he knows just about all of bokuto's weak points.

Bokuto weakly thrashes tied up to the bed with no way to escape the teasing, torturing touches. He then feels a hot wet tongue gliding across his chest biting and pulling on his nipples. He lets out whimpers kicking and struggling. But he cant escape no matter how hard he tries.

Akaashi's expert fingers glide down bokuto's body before going lower stopping at his hole. Akaashi backs away from bokuto's flushed, hickey ridden body. He brings his head down "can I taste you darling?" Bokuto grunts "yes, please."

Akaashi grabs a bottle of lube from off the bedside table slowly coating his fingers while he brings his head towards bokuto's hole. He licks around the rim, making it soaked with his tongue. He gently sucks on bokuto's hole and pushes his tongue in. Bokuto's head flies back in pleasure. "Keiji, please!" Akaashi brings his head back.

"Please what? What are you begging for? If you're not specific I wont know Koutarou. Use your words." He slips in one finger and starts to move it around slowly. He knows teasing bokuto always riles him up. Its one of his favorite things to do.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me keiji!" Akaashi chuckles slipping in a second finger "Yeah? You want my cock that bad?" Bokuto lets out a whine from his throat. "Yes, please." "Aw, such a good boy. Of course I'll fuck you. Let me get you nice and opened up first okay?"

He lets out a long held out moan before responding, feeling keiji's fingers ramming into his prostate. "Yes sir." Akaashi smiles, slipping his fingers out and then he coats his cock in lube before pressing against bokuto's tight wet hole. "Are you ready darling?" Bokuto nods.

He feels a sting across his face and realizes akaashi had slapped him. "That was your punishment. We always use verbal answers. Again." Bokuto tosses his head back. Okay maybe he did that on purpose, but it was still super hot. "yes sir, I'm ready for you to fuck my tight hole."

Akaashi smirks and leans into bokutos ear licking it before whispering "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, everytime you sit down you feel the ache in your tummy." Bokuto's body flinches and tingles from akaashi in his ear Before whining. "Fuck yes, thank you sir." "You're welcome dear."

Akaashi then pushes into bokuto's hole. While bokuto grunts and squeezes his eyes closed to try and get used to the feeling. "Just let me know when to move my dear." Akaashi kisses his forehead. After sitting in silence for a few minutes bokuto sighs and relaxes.

He wraps his arms around the rope around his wrists "I want my legs to shake. Please Keiji?" He gives him big puppy eyes. "What ever you want my dear." Akaashi then starts to slam into bokuto's tight hole hearing him squeal in pleasure.

He contiues ramming into the spot that makes bokuto squeal "huh is that the good spot? Yeah? Is that the spot that's gonna make you cum hard on my cock? Huh?" Bokuto contiues squealing. "Yes! Fuck!" Akaashi kisses him on the forehead as he repeatedly slams into that spot over and over making bokuto start sobbing with his head thrown back.

Akaashi watches bokuto's face closely to see what spots make him feel better and which dont. After finding the spot the make bokuto's eyes roll back like a pornstar, he focuses on that spot and doesnt slow down. Instead cruelly he grabs hold of bokuto's cock and presses his thumb underneath the sensitive spot, making bokuto scream with his head back.

"NO! N-NO! KEIJI PLEASE NOT THERE! IM GONNA CUM!" Akaashi leans into his ear chuckling darkly "that's the point. Now hurry up and make a mess on my cock like you were made to." Bokuto starts sobbing as his orgasm is ripped from him.

His head is tossed back and he's screaming. He clenches around Akaashi tightly making Akaashi lose it himself. He also tosses his head back and groans loudly. As he squirts into bokuto's hole. He falls on top of bokuto and sighs tiredly. Before standing up.

"I'm getting a warm wet rag. What juice do you want?" "Orange please." Akaashi comes back up, cleans and dresses both of them before handing bokuto his juice. "I'm so proud of you Koutarou, you did so good today." "Thank you Keiji. I love you!" "I love you too sweetheart."

The end💛

I hope you enjoyed that first chapter! There will be more to come. But if you have a request let me know, just try to make it flexible because as I said I will not write some people as bottoms because they have been feminized so much writing them as such makes me uncomfy. But again hope you enjoyed! :D