⚡️ Chapter Fifteen ⚡️

Börja om från början

"Sir! Now may be our best chance! You should fire now!" A Garrison member suggests, making me gasp softly.

"Excuse me." Mikasa remarks, taking a few steps closer toward them. "I wouldn't. Not while I'm standing here. Unless anyone's feeling up to the task, in which case, well...I'm happy to demonstrate my own technique on you and every last inch of your traitorous flesh."

"Ok. Somebody talk to me now. What the hell is all this?" Eren asks.

I sigh. "Eren, you emerged from a Titan's nape. This small trial is being held to determine your fate and our fates as well, since we're defending you."

"What?!" He looks directly at me with wide eyes. "What are you-"

"Mikasa!" Armin jumps up. "You can't take on all of them. Even if you took down a few, there's no where left for you to run!"

She keeps her back turned to us. "Whoever comes at Eren, deals with me. I'll take down the entire regiment if I have to. I don't give a damn what they try to throw at us."

"Hey!" I exclaim, jumping up as well. "This isn't the only way! They're just scared, Mikasa. They don't understand what's happening! We need to calm down and talk things out, ok?"

"One more time!" Commander Woerman yells. "Are you a human being or a Titan?!"

Mikasa, Armin, and I glance back at Eren in anticipation. He's human. Why would he even have to consider saying Titan? He was born a human.

"I'm human!" Eren yells at the top of his lungs, making it go all quiet.

"So you say..." Woerman finally responds. "I guess I have no choice..." He starts lifting his hand up to give the signal to fire the cannon.

Mikasa turns around. "Armin, Y/n, head for the wall! I've got Eren!"

"Wait! No-" Eren yells, but gets cut off by Mikasa grabbing him.

Armin and I start to run away from where the cannon is aimed, but stop once the cannon fires and when Mikasa yells, 'No!'

We look behind us to see both Eren and Mikasa running towards us. Eren quickly huddles the four of us together and bites his hand, causing a bright yellow light, like lightning, to appear, making me shut my eyes tightly.

Once I open my eyes, I notice we're surrounded by some smoke, but once it clears a little, I see that we're now inside a Titan's ribcage. I look around me in absolute shock.

Something drops onto my head, making me look up to see the head of this Titan shift a little, making tiny pieces of bone fall to the ground. This is crazy...

"I know I heard them fire their cannon at us, and then there was a tremendous crash and a blast of heat." Armin remarks.

"Not to mention that we're also inside the ribcage of a Titan now." I add with a short gasp.

"Eren did this for us." Mikasa replies. "That's all we need to understand for now." Armin and I nod.

I get to looking around again and see these really pretty purple flowers that weren't even there before. "How did those get there..?"

"Mikasa! Armin! Y/n!" Eren yells, running around the ribcage to stand in front of us.

"Eren, how did you-" Armin starts to ask.

"I don't know." Eren answers without hearing what else Armin was going to ask. "Look! It's already starting to vaporize, just like the corpse of a Titan. Let's get out of here!"

He walks a few steps toward the Garrison members. "It's hard to tell if they're watching and waiting, or just totally dazed. I suppose it doesn't really matter much either way."