| Dad's Words Of Comfort |

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
WARNING; SWEARING,SUICIDE
PREPARE FOR A LONG CHAPTER

It was a normal day at Aldera Junior High in Mustafa Japan,the morning starting off with a fight with two people in front of the courtyard along with (Y/n) and (C/n) walking into the school. The two have been really good friends for sometime now,when the (Y/n)squad was busy she hung out with them.

“So (C/n) how was that trip that you and your family had?” (Y/n) asked with her hands in her pocket,the fall breeze swishing her black uniform.

(Y/n) wore the males uniform because she dislikes the short skirt that they made the females wear,so she picked the more comfy one.

(C/n) did the same as they picked the male just because they wanted to.

“The trip was really fun,we went to many locations over there and I met new people.” They said with a big smile,glancing at (Y/n) who was looking at the sky.

A warmth feeling flooded into (Y/n)’s chest,finding herself looking straight ahead into the school as they entered it.

They fidgeted with the hems of their black uniform,nervously glancing back and up from the ground.

“You okay (C/n)? You seem a little off.” (Y/n) spoke with narrowed concerned eyes and stopped walking in the middle of the hall.

Their (E/c) eye’s made contact with (F/c) ones,(C/n)’s eye’s shaking ever so slightly. “Yeah I’m okay,let's just get going shall we?” They said with what seemed like a forced smile,waving to (Y/n) and getting to their first class.

(Y/n) walked over to her locker and slumped next to it,thinking that she did something wrong to (C/n). ‘I’ll ask them before school ends if they would like to hang out-’ She thought before it ended with an arm slang around her neck.

Kirishima Giichi.

He was (Y/n)’s closest friend in the whole world. He got his looks from his dad,having his spiky black hair along with sharp teeth and red eyes. At the same time he got pink skin and yellow horns that poked from outside his head.

Trailing in from behind her brother was Kirishima Rika. She got her pink hair from her mom and the looks of her mom's hair. With that fact,she also had black horns and the same eyes as her mother.

“Yo you good there (Y/n)? You are looking a bit down,if you want we can get ice cream from lunch today to cheer you up-” Giichi was cut off when (Y/n) shoved him off of her neck,walking past the two siblings. 

Rika had a huge frown on her face,watching the spiked (H/c) girl angrily walk away with her hands stuffed into her pockets. “What's with her today? Man,I just wanted to talk to her,have some girly time.”

Giichi looked and felt hurt from what (Y/n) did to him,but shook it off as he knew that today was just not her day. “It’s alright Rika,we don't know what happened to (Y/n),let’s just get to our class.” 

Rika nodded,eyes brightening up. “My first class is with Ryui and Yumma so I can’t wait!”

And the two Kirishima’s walked away to their classes.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

At lunch time the (Y/n)squad sat outside by the trees that provide plenty of shade,(Y/n) on the other hand sat a bit further out from them,it seemed to be that she was talking with someone.

Kaminari Ryui plopped down against the tree trunk,her earphone jack(s) hanging loosely. Ryui had dark purple hair with a yellow spark going through the side,followed by yellow-black bored eyes. “What are you losers looking at?”