| Airport Time |

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
WARNING; SWEARING

(Y/n) zoomed around the house with Bakugou running behind her,hands outstretched. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD!" He yelled while she kept on running away from him.

(Y/n) laughed while using her fathers quirk to get away faster from her dad,him getting more pissed off as she ran.

(M/n) walked in the door into the living room,activating her quirk to twirl her daughter around to stop her from going any further. "And where do you think you're going dear?" She leaned on the door frame while looking down at (Y/n) who just gave a goofy grin.

"To run away from dad of course he's trying to get me,so if you would please move."

"Nuh-uh you guys have your trip today, remember?"

"Oh shit I forgot!" (Y/n) cursed with wide eyes while her mother whacked her upside the head. The younger girl bolted to her room to get her stuff packed before they left.

Bakugou angrily stomped his way to his room after seeing (Y/n) go to her room,finding himself grabbing his luggage and sliding it on the smooth surface into the hallway. He raised a brow when he looked at (Y/n),her holding a huge suitcase of stuff that did not look proper.

"I'm all ready to go!" (Y/n) gave a lop-sided smile while her dad just furrowed his brows and crossed his arms across his chest.

"You should have been ready beforehand (Y/n),if something were to happen you would not be prepared." He spoke while picking up his stuff from the ground and giving his wife a kiss goodbye for their trip.

"Stay safe dear,you knuckle heads better not do anything you are not supposed to do." (M/n) said while giving the two the 'look'. She leaned down to (Y/n)s eye level,giving her a flick to the head.

(Y/n) dropped her stuff whilst giving her mom a hug on her leg,breathing in the scent of vanilla coming from her mom. "Why do you and dad always smell so good?" She questioned with a confused look,grabbing her stuff back up.

Father and daughter walked outside to the car while waving goodbye.

Bakugou started the car once everything was placed correctly,driving off with the windows rolled down. "It's going to take an hour or so to drive there since that was what you wanted to do,so you can take a nap if you want,okay shithead?"

She nodded with a yawn escaping her mouth which was like saying I'm going to take a nap. (Y/n) rested her head on the side of the car from the passenger's seat,closing her eyes and snoozing off.

He breathed in sharply while the wind blew in his face,rufling up his spiky hair. After a bit of driving and yelling at people who sucked ass at driving a car they arrived at the airport. He pulled (Y/n)'s seatbelt all the way out as he could,it going stiff and pulling back to whack (Y/n).

A loud 'oof' was heard when the impact hit (Y/n),her jolting awake with a mean glare.

"The hell was that for? Prick." She groaned while doing 'the stretch' when you wake up,feeling her whole body crack.

"If you could see with your eyes you would know that we are at the airport." Bakugou commented and began to grab their luggage,throwing hers at her.

They both stood there while countless fans began to swarm the spot,a private guard driving away with Bakugou's car.

"Where are you and your daughter going Ground Zero?"

"What will happen while you are away?"

"Will the attacks of villains increase while you are gone?"