| Pool Party Troubles |

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
WARNING;SWEARING
KNOW; (Y/n) IS ABOUT 5-6 MONTHS OLD IN THIS CHAPTER
ALSO THE PIC IS JUST FOR A REFRENCE

(M/n) cradled (Y/n) in her strong arms,the baby in her hold smiling up at her. She began to walk around the house to find the rest of the swimming stuff for her and her husband,rummaging through stuff.

"Honey,where is my swimsuit!" Bakugou called out while sliding his feet on the smooth flooring,stopping at the door (M/n) was standing at.

"What?"

"Where is my s w i m s u i t ?"

"I put it away,dear."

"Where?"

"I'll find it so you don't bitch about it."(M/n) said while holding up black and red swim trunks that were Bakugou's,giving him the 'look'.

"Don't give me that dumb look,it dose not fit that pretty face of yours." Bakugou wiggled his eyebrows while grabbing his swim trunks from (M/n) to go change.

(M/n) looked down at her baby girl with a smile,tickling her which made her laugh loudly. "You're going to grow up just fine aren't ya little cutie?" She spoke in a baby voice,leaning in to plant a kiss on her daughter's head. "Hopefully you won't get your dad's personality."

A loud "I heard that!" could be heard from the bathroom,Bakugou now walking out in his swim trunks.

"Hold (Y/n) so I can get changed into my swimsuit,you can start packing some of the things into the car too if you would like." (M/n) gave her daughter over to Bakugou who now held her with a blank face.

"Okay go do whatever you need to. Ima dress her myself." He placed (Y/n) down on the floor which she just plopped over onto her side. Bakugou began to look through the baby clothes they had for (Y/n),finding a swimsuit just for her that had (F/c) colors.

"Now don't squirm around or anything,you got that squirt?" Said the father who acted as if she understood his words,getting her dressed in the cute swimsuit.

(Y/n) moved her tiny neck to look at Bakugou,and as if challenging him she began to squirm under his grip.

"Stop fucking moving you little shithead!" Bakugou took the challenge and used his left hand to keep her put while using his right hand to somehow dress her. He furrowed his brows when he was finished dressing (Y/n),as the swimsuit was lop-sided and was not put on the best.
(Y/n) giggled with a lop-sided smile,reaching her hands out to her father.

"You really are a little shithead,let's just let your mom finish the job for me." He scoffed and rolled his eyes,picking up the baby while handing her over to his wife that just walked out dressed and ready.

"Wow love,you did the best job in the world." (M/n) laughed while readjusting the swimsuit on the child.

"Shut the hell up and just get in the car." Bakugou proceeded to grab all of the stuff they were bringing,along with grabbing the presents for the twins party. The presents were wrapped neatly and picked out by (Y/n) somehow. The first present was wrapped in wrapping paper that had the Number 1. Hero Deku all over it,while the other had Number 6. Hero Uravity.

"Aren't you a strong fella eh?" (M/n) spoke with a baby (Y/n) in her arms,walking out of the house and into the car.

Bakugou grinned,following in pursuit as he shut the door and popped open the trunk of the car,placing the gifts and swimming stuff in. He then hopped into the driver's seat and started the car.

(M/n) put (Y/n) in the seat in the back,buckling her up in her baby chair. "Are you going to go visit Akio and Haruto? Yes you are,yes you are!" She baby talked to (Y/n),shutting the door and sitting down in the passenger seat. "Got everything? Wallet,phone?"