confessions

after clem and carl had breakfast, carl went to continue working with his father in the crops, while clem went to the tower to do his shift.

after clem finished his shift on watch he ran into beth who was carrying the 2 babies in a stroller.

Hey clem said beth

hi beth said clem

So how did you sleep with Carl? said Beth curiously.

What! I don't know what you're talking about," said Clem, blushing and trying to avoid the subject.

Well yesterday morning I was going to see Judith and AJ for breakfast when I saw the two of you hugging each other, you two looked so sweet," said beth tenderly.

I... I... uh... I still don't know what you're talking about beth said clem.

Don't be silly Clem, I even know you saw him with his shirt off, surely you saw his abs, didn't you? do you like Carl?" said Beth with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

How do you know? Besides, it was an accident, he just started changing while I was asleep and I woke up without really meaning to," said Clem with a blush on her face.

It doesn't matter what happened but I know you like Carl," said Beth happily.

well he... I like him but not if I can be with him, I have some problems from the past," said Clem.

like what? said beth.

Ashhh, okay I'll tell you but don't tell anyone please said Clem.

I met someone named gabe, he said he liked me and I told him he liked me too, we were very close and it was nice while it lasted... said clem sadly.

he... he was bitten by a walker... i couldn't do anything but hug him goodbye, he killed himself so he wouldn't revive, and you don't know how sad i was to say goodbye to him, that's why i don't want to get attached to carl, i've been attached to many people in the past and they are all dead and i don't want to say goodbye to carl "said clem with tears in her eyes.

Clem you can't lock up your feelings like that, you have to say it, the past is in the past, this is the now clem, you can't stop feeling something for a person, it's part of you even if you don't want to, for sure he loved you but both of you don't even take the first step" said beth.

You could be right," said clem, wiping her tears.

I'm right clem said beth.

at least you got to say goodbye to him, i was with a guy that i didn't even get to say goodbye to.... his name was Zach and everything was perfect until he was bitten by a walker in a supermarket and died... said Beth sadly.

i'm so sorry beth "said clementine sadly.

The point is that you have to tell Carl, I can't see you like this, Clem," said Beth trying to convince her.

Well I guess I'll try but do you think he likes me? said Clem doubtfully.

Clem I'm sure he likes you," said Beth encouraging Clem.

Well I'll try but I'd like to get to know him a lot better," said Clem.

Sounds good to me," said Beth with a smile.

Then she said goodbye to Beth and went with AJ and Judith in her arms to Carl's cell to put them in their cribs.

Hi, Clem," said Carl.