Baseball With the Cullens

Start from the beginning

Bella and I look towards the window when a sudden burst of wind came through the window only to see Edward and Noah. 

''Mom, we have to call you back,'' Bella picks up the phone, hanging it up before our mother could get out another word. 

''How did you guys get in here?'' I ask them. ''The window,'' Edward answers while Noah comes to stand next to me. ''Do you do that often?'' Bella asks him.

''Only in the last couple of months, I like watching you sleep,'' Edward tells her sheepishly. ''On that creepy note, we will be going up to my room,'' I tell them. 

I grab Noah's hand and take him up to my bedroom. ''So I'm one of the reasons that Forks is growing on you?'' Noah smirks sitting down and bringing me to sit down on his lap.

I look down at him stroking the side of his cheek. ''What is going on in that beautiful redhead of yours?'' he asks bringing a hand up to my face. 

''I was just wondering if you would be comfortable telling me how you were turned?'' I ask him gently. He looks me in the eyes for a few moments before nodding his head and smiling a small smile.

''It was back in 1918,'' he begins. ''My father had already died from the influenza epidemic. My mother, Edward and I were also infected,'' he continues. 

''Carlisle was doing night shifts in the ward that we were in. He treated our mother. He always said that she must have known that he was different,'' Noah tightens his hold on me, leaning his head against my own. 

''Right before she had died, with the last piece of strength she had left, she grabbed Carlisle's hand and begged him to save Edward and me!''

If Noah could cry I would have bet my mortal life that he would be crying due to the emotion that was in his voice at the moment.

''She loved the both of you so much,'' I smile at him tears in my eyes placing my hands on either side of his face. ''She wanted you both to live and she trusted Carlisle to save you both,'' I tell him. ''Even if she didn't know exactly how,'' I chuckle.

Noah smiles at me leaning his forehead back against mine. ''I love you,'' he tells me. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck, ''I love you too!'' I lean in and kiss him. 

Time Skip

Time Skip.

''You have got to help me find something to wear to this Baseball thing with the Cullens,'' Bella tells me coming into my room as I was finished with the last touches to my outfit and hair.