I waited until Roopaji's alarm went off and she woke up and went to the bathroom. We went out and Sidharth came. "Good morning everyone," he said. He looked at me and I knew that he wasn't angry anymore. "Good morning doc," I said going up to him, "Did you sleep well last night?" Smiling, he said, "Better than I expected." "Good," I said smiling and turned around but he held back my hand, "Listen, I have to go to the hospital for a surgery today. One of my patient's surgery is carded for this morning so you have to miss me a bit." "Ok," I said, "Good luck." I went and sat next to Roopaji and he sat with Sharad. After our meditation, we had breakfast and Sidharth left. With the excuse that I needed something of mine in his house, I followed him. I went into his room and saw him getting ready. "I know you would follow me," he said standing in front the mirror. I smiled and went to him. Buttoning his shirt, I said, "I didn't follow you. I came for my things." "Oh really?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Really," I said fixing his collar. "I'm sorry about last night," he said. "You mean, thank you," I said. "That too," he said. "I don't know what you are saying sorry and thank you for but you're welcome," I said. I wrapped my hands around his neck. "I'll try to be back as soon as I can and I will help you pack up your stuff, ok? But leave some things across here so you always have an excuse to come," he said. "Smart," I said. He leaned closer and kissed my neck. Breaking the hug, he took his watch, wallet and handkerchief. "My phone will be switched off or put on silent during the surgery so if you are calling me and I don't answer, don't freak out," he said. "How long will it last?" I asked. "Depends. It's more of an emergency surgery so it might last longer," he said. "Will your patient be alright?" I asked. "Fingers crossed," he said. "I know that you will do your best and fulfil your oath," I said. He nodded. "I'm leaving now. I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't go doing any stunts that will end up hurting you," he said. "I won't," I said smiling. He kissed my forehead and left. 

I bathed and got dressed in Sidharth's house and began packing up my stuff to go back. Roopaji came and offered to help me. Despite telling her that I didn't need any, she insisted. While in the process, Mom video called me. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm packing," I said. "Oh my God! You're coming back?" She asked excited. "No Mom, I am shifting back to the home," I said. "So, why can't you come back home?" She asked. "I will come back. Next week for sure," I said. "But what is keeping you back for a week more?" She asked. "Mom, I have been here for over a month. Of course I have grown close to everyone and it will take me some time to come back. One week max, I promise," I said. "Ok. I have reached my meeting. I'll talk to you later. Take care ok? Love you," she said. "Love you too," I said. I sighed and rested my phone aside. "You know, it's not like we won't ever meet again after you leave," Roopaji said. "I know but, it takes time to kind of let go. I have to mentally prepare myself to leave this place," I said. "Didn't I tell you one day that when it's time for you to go, you won't want to leave," she said. I smiled. "Everyone will miss you. This home was so quiet and boring before you came and you changed everyone. We will definitely miss your food as well. You got us all hooked on eating unhealthy," she said. "Don't worry. Sharad will knock all of that out the window once I'm gone," I said. "What will you do when you get back?" She asked. "I will do everything I was supposed to be doing a long time ago. Papa signed some charity trusts foundations in my name but I never really did anything with it. Everytime Mom would ask me to attend the gatherings, I would refuse. I will start to build my own landscaping company and put my education to some use finally," I said. 

"Sounds like you will get very busy," she said. "I will still visit you all as much as possible. I have to work out timings with Sidharth as well," I said. She narrowed her eyes confused at me and asked, "Why?" I frowned when I realised I said too much. "Nothing. It's just, I don't want to come when he has a lot of appointments so I can meet everyone," I said. "What about your friend, what's his name?" She asked. "Abhi," I said. "Yes. Will you bring him to introduce us?" She asked. "Of course I will. If you think I'm crazy and outgoing, you should meet him. He will drive you all crazy with his energy," I said. "What does he do?" She asked. "His dad owns a line of restaurants and clubs so he is trying to get Abhi to join the company," I said. "Just like you," she said. I chuckled saying, "Yes, just like me." "You youngsters have everything put down for you all. You're beyond lucky," she said. "Papa did everything he could for me and today I am finally grateful," I said. "You should be. He will be so proud of you," she said. I smiled sadly. "I have an idea," I said. "What?" She asked. "Why don't you all come with me back to the city?" I asked. She shook her head and chuckled. "I'm serious. I will build a new home for you all and that way, we all can remain together," I said. "Sana, come here," she said. I stood and walked on my knees on the ground to her. Resting her hand on my head, she said, "We are all old people. Leaving one city to adjust in another, we don't have the strength for that. You are free to come back anytime but no one will be convinced to move. We are happy in our quiet home here. This is all we need." I frowned disappointed. "But..." I started but she stopped me saying, "Come on, pack up quickly." "Why did I even make this suggestion? Maybe, if I get the majority acceptance, I can really pull it off. What if I pitch my idea to everyone? Maybe, they might want to come," I thought silently.

__________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! And that's 8000+ reads! Please continue to vote, comment and share my story! Until next time! Bye!