Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: Mᴀᴛᴇᴅ Bʀғᴏʀᴇ Eʏᴡᴀ

⚠️ (16+) Please skip this chapter if you not of age. ⚠️

Nobody's POV:
Jake leads Saige through the dark Forest, As they are running Saige playfully tugs lightly on his tail. Jake turns around and laughs "come on." Jake grabbed her by the hand and showed the way into the Mystical glowing pathway.

"I believe I've seen or heard this place..." Saige looked around in wonder. Jake looked back meeting her eyes. "Tree of voices." Jake connected his halu to the vines. His pupils enlarge as he connects. Saige followed along, she lightly gasped as she connected. "Wow, did you find this place yourself?"
"No, I got a bit of help from Ney'tiri."
Saige continued to look around in amazement.
"You know, you are able to choose a man. Right?" Jake questioned. "I know." He spun around slowly. "Have you- perhaps chosen already?"
"Yes." "I have aswell, and her name is Saige." As Saige heard her name she looked at him with a smile of relief and love. He put his warm hand on her face it weirdly soothed her. Jake leaned in to kiss her. Saige ran her fingers through his hair, she tilted her head as Jake sliped his tongue in.
His touch felt amazing and smooth. soon he slowly kneeled down and pulled Saige with him. He got out his ponytail so did Saige. Jake gulped as it happened and had no idea about what he should feel but his desire to keep on kissing her went further.

He pushed his tongue farther into her mouth, they both needed air but they did not stop for a moment.

"I love you Jake."

Eva's POV:

I exit the link pod and see that Jake isn't there. 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑? I go over to were there supply is. I decided to make tea so I set the stuff on the counter and started making it. As I'm doing it I feel something wrap around my waist. Jake. "How long have you been there?" I asked. "2 minutes." He replies. I pull out a chair and sit down to talk to him better. "That felt good, I kind of want to do it again."

I put my tea down to speak: "Could you be innocent for one minute?"
"Come on Saige, I know I drive you crazy." He has that smirk on his face. He takes one of the necklaces and looks at it while I'm drinking my tea. "Do you always act like this when your tired?" I say and run my fingers through his hair. "What?" He tilted his head. I sigh while smiling a bit. "Goodnight Jake."

"Goodnight Eva."