Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Wᴇʟʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

Saiges' POV:
A voice from behind approached us as I and Jake were talking "Jake! Your Jake right? Tom's brother?? Wow! You look just like him! Sorry, I'm Norm. Spellman." Norm reached his hand out to greet Jake
"I went through Avatar training with him. Oh, who are you?" He asked. "Saige Riona. No need to spend time introducing me not much interesting about me." I added. Jake chuckled and murmured something. "Hm?" "Nothing." He replied quickly while smirking.

-𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑟-

We followed Norm into another section but something else caught my eye "Into the bio-lab- ...Saige?" Norm called after me they both realized what I was so interested in. I immediately went to Jake's Avatar, it fascinated me. The muscular body it has, the long hair, and the details. "We are going to be these things?" I asked with my eyes still locked on his Avatar. "Haha yeah! Cool right?" Norm says with an excited tone and amazing eyes. 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙! "Damn these things got big." Jake looked him up and down he had the same reaction as I did. I look back to see his reaction. "Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out." As they were talking another person joined in the conversation. But my Avatar had caught my eye.

I go over a kneel. She was beautiful, she athletic-looking along with a 6 pack not too visible, she had long black hair. "So..." I never managed to finish my sentence. I was too distracted. "So beautiful, like you" Jake flirtatiously finished my words.
"Oh?..." I look down and smile then look back up at Jake smiling at me. Hopefully i wasn't turning full on red.

Jake's POV:
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡? I kept on thinking about what I said to Saige it really flattered her though. I was not surprised to see grace looking like she wants to kill somebody after all that I've heard about her. I snap back into life. "Uhm grace" Max then said, grace shot him a look. "This is Jake sully." I reached out my hand to greet Grace. "Ma'am-" "Yeah yeah. I know who you are and I don't need you I want your brother. You know the PHD who trained for 3 years for this mission?" Grace snapped interrupting me. "He's dead." I said in a lower voice. Grace looked me like I was going crazy. "And who are you?" She looks at Saige who was standing over me. "Sage Riona. It's nice to meet you Grace Augustine." Saige looked and sounded the most calmest ive heard heard her. She's trying to impress grace? "I've heard of you. You have been training right?"
"Yes ma'am"
"Let me hear your Na'vi?" Grace raised a brow.
"𝐈 am prepared to take the challenges I receive." [Na'vi]

Eva sounded impressive. Grace's head slowly nodded in approval. "Impressive you have been studying hard then. And you Jake?" I paused looking at her for a moment. "I dissected a frog once." A laugh came out of Saige, I looked to see her first over her mouth. "Hiding it isn't working." I sigh. She stops hiding it. I start to chuckle and smile a bit as she laughs. "Dissecting a frog? Haha! I'm sorry but it's funny!"
"A bit."
As we quarrel Grace starts cursing and getting angry. she stomps off as the chaos happens.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛
𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒
𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠

I look up to see a couple hovering over me "Jake? Jake? Can you hear me?" I felt as if my vision got better, so much better. So as my hearing and the smell. "Hi guys." I slowly respond to there calls. "Yeah, Yeah, I feel fine." I hear Saige across from me, sitting up and following the instructions given. I decided to do it my way. I sat up and wiggled my toes, it felt amazing to have my feet back that makes it even better. I move to the side of my bed and place my feet down. I almost lost my balance. I look over to see Saige focusing on me and the over there nurses were concerned. "Jake! Jake! Take it easy okay?" One of them shouts at me. I accidentally slash my tail at one. "It's okay! It's all good I got this." I responded confidently. I turned but instead my slashing tail knocked everything down.. stumbling to the glass were max was at he looked worried. I ignored what all he said.

"This is great."