Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: Dᴀɴɢᴇʀ

Saiges' POV:
The sight of the forest makes me relaxed I stop and close my eyes to take a deep breath. "Keep moving marine." I open my eye's to see Jake staring lightly and thoughtfully at me, he quickly turns around and continues I do the same.

A creature from not to far calls, Jake quickly lifts his gun and follows the creature with it. "Easy there, Prolemuris, they are not aggressive. Stop being so jumpy." I put my hand on his gun and so he lowers it. I move forward. "Relax."
As Norm and Grace were taking samples I spot something.
I go past Jake, I hear his footsteps follow behind me. I spot some weird looking plants and decide to have fun with then so does Jake. Kathump! Kathump! Kathump! Suddenly all of them disappear and a hammerhead roars. I back up. My heart sped up, my tail starts swishing as Jake reveals his gun again. "Jake do not shoot it is a territorial threat display!!" Grace ordered from her mic while rushing over near them. "It's already pissed off." Jake started to back away. "Jake that armor is to thick. Trust me."

"So what do I do? Dance with it??"
"Just- hold your ground?!"

I watch as he gets ready 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡. The mighty hammerhead raised its head and growled, it then charged. Jake ran twords it and let out a yell. The hammerhead stopped suddenly and back off. Jake then laughed in amazement. "Yeah? Come on! What you got?!"

Jake's POV:

"Oh yeah. who's bad? That's right. Yeah that's what I'm talking about, bitch
That's right. Get your punk ass back to mommy. Yeah, You got nothing now." I looked back to check on Saige but I see her faced backward with her ears back and her slashing tail. She slowly goes backwards.

"Oh, shit" I whispered a big cat-like creature jumps from the shadows. "What do I do for this one? Run?? Don't Run???" I asked. "Run! Go now!!" As she said that the huge creature charged. I grabbed Saige's hand and ran.
We went under a tree the roots were strong enough to hold the big creature back for a minute.
"Saige, Go!"
"Not without you!"
"Ill catch up just please hurry!"
I loaded my gun and fired multiple times. The creature took and threw it so the only choice I had was to keep running. In the distance I saw her she stopped and stared.
I fell. The muscular creature picked me up by my pack and threw me along like a toy. I managed to escape by unbuckling, I grabbed Saige's hand and together we run and jump off a cliff into a very far and strong river. We let go as we fell. My head brushed on a rock, the flow was strong. I pushed myself up to the surface.

Eva's POV:
I swam back up to the surface and saw Jake appear, "Jake, try to go to the log on the side!" We both go over and manage to catch ourselves on the log.
Jake pulls me up, "Saige!" I look up to respond to my name. "Jake!" I say out of breath.

𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

Jake ordered me to stay in the area. He somehow manages to light up a torch but instead he brings around curious and vicious viperwolves. all of them have us surrounded and outnumbered.
"I don't have all godamn night." He
circles the torch around him.

"Come on! Come on!"

One launches at him but Jake strikes him in the face with the fire. Another was on a tree branch right next to Jake so he shoved the end of the stick at it. Jake dropped the stick and got his knife out one by one almost all of them try eating him alive but fail. At the same time I was impressed but terrified. 2 were approaching me. He kills them off one by one making his way to me, I was helpless, I felt to weak to even have a fight with one. All I could do was hiss or screech which would not be very helpful. As I started baring my teeth getting anxious. Jake instead rolls to one and slices ones neck and while the other tries to attack him it gets kicked and stabed in the back. "damn." A viperwolf jumps on top of Jake he manages to keep it off as it Snaps at Jake repeatedly trying to eat him.
A arrow went into its flesh a yelp of pain came from the little thing, we turned to find a native woman with a bow. She swang at the viperwolves with her bow knocking them down easly she took them all down one by one. One of them charged at her, knocking down. It was no problem, she pinned the creature, and stabbed it plenty of times.
She made sure every single one was killed. After all that mess the native woman took the torch and threw it in the river nearby. "Hey...wait no!" Jake went down to retrieve it. I got up and walked to the native woman kneeling by the motionless viperwolf.
"What are you called?" I asked in the na'vi language. She looked up and slowly stood up.

"...Ney'tiri"